Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT i love pantiless woman and braless women especially with short skirts ....mmmm, yummy

ICT i just listened to Ima's audio again - good god Sis - you are so freaking hot!!! Then I had to go and order myself a new rabbit - i done killed mine!!! :D

ICT i just listened to Ima's audio again - good god Sis - you are so freaking hot!!! Then I had to go and order myself a new rabbit - i done killed mine!!! :D
Mmmmmm My sexy sis getting off to my voice. That makes me want to go home and play :devil: Order me one, too? Mine is halfway broken :( You'll have to call me when your new one gets there so I can listen to you break it in :kiss:

I confess I came at work last night while listening to Ima's audio. Now I'm back at work - on a bathroom break - and thinking of her voice, again.

I confess that it is SO damn hot to think about AJ getting off to Ima's audio..... it's even hotter to think about AJ "breaking in" her new rabbit while talking to Ima...... man, that is way hot.... :)

I confess that it is SO damn hot to think about AJ getting off to Ima's audio..... it's even hotter to think about AJ "breaking in" her new rabbit while talking to Ima...... man, that is way hot.... :)
Mmmmm I'm really gonna have fun with that phone call :devil: It gets me so hot to know my voice gets her all wet. Mmmmmm

taking pleasure from your voice...

Mmmmm I'm really gonna have fun with that phone call :devil: It gets me so hot to know my voice gets her all wet. Mmmmmm

now... ...so breathless......

I confess I wish that a lit friend would make an audio like this for me.

your Master is a lucky guy!

Thank you

Last edited:

Confesses that I would do anything to be a fly on the wall or at least hear a recap of that conversation.... that has to be one of the top three hottest things I could think about....

Two ladies getting each other wet due to dirty talk is one of my all time fantasies.....

I need help with more than just that? any takers :p oh wait that may make the PM problem worse :p

I confess Loradai's AV is REALLY hot! Reminds me of a video of Amy Lee and I have the biggest crush.... :rolleyes: (On Amy Lee don know Loradai)

Confesses that I would do anything to be a fly on the wall or at least hear a recap of that conversation.... that has to be one of the top three hottest things I could think about....

Two ladies getting each other wet due to dirty talk is one of my all time fantasies.....
Well now, if you're a good boy, we might get on here and talk a little about it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back