cocks to suck vs cock sucker ratio?

I want a cock in my mouth! I would be happy to share my cock as a trade but would most likely say thanks but not thanks to a guy that just wanted to suck my cock but would not share his.
 
Sucker vs suckee

I think there are more cocksuckers than guys willing to let another guy suck them. I’ve tried to find a dock to suck regularly, can’t seem to do it. And always more cocksuckers at the glory holes than cocks to suck...6 cocksuckers lining the halls just waiting for a cock
 
In my 14 years of actively doing both, it seems the cocksuckers far outnumber the cocksuckees, just like the bottoms outnumber the tops.

Where the fuck are all the tops?
 
I certainly don't mind (at ALL) getting sucked, but my true love is sucking cock.

I just adore the shape, the feel, the taste of a cock. The lovely balls and even that little dark place further down.

I want you to put your hands on my head and "force" me down on you, guide my head up and down and use my mouth for your pleasure. I need you to cum on my tongue so I can taste you.

Yes, I love a good blowjob, but I'm often too tense to cum in a reasonable amount of time. You'll be working at it for a while!

And yes, there are WAY more cocksuckers than tops :(
 
In my 14 years of actively doing both, it seems the cocksuckers far outnumber the cocksuckees, just like the bottoms outnumber the tops.

Where the fuck are all the tops?

We're here, baby, you just have to take the time to look...
 
I'm just speculating here, not speaking from much experience, but I would have to think that overall, there are a lot more guys who would like to receive a gay blowjob than there are guys who would like to give them.

Let's face it, having your cock sucked feels awesome, and men always want sex. If it could be done with no strings attached, and nobody would ever find out, I believe the vast majority of men would be fine with a guy sucking them off. The issue, though, is that men can get the same sensation from having a woman suck them, so if that's what they're looking for there's not as much of a reason for them to cross over into gay sex.

However, if you're one of those guys with a strong urge to GIVE blowjobs (and I raise my hand :) ), well, you can't get that from a woman so you have to hook up with men to experience that.

So I think that if you look at the overall population, I'd bet that there are a lot more men who'd like to receive a gay blowjob than there are guys who love sucking---but the "receivers" mostly aren't out there looking for gay sex.

That's my theory, anyways.
 
I agree. Those who want it are usually very quiet about it. Those of us who like to suck cock have to actively seek cock. I had many guys get cold feet, online or in person. They have a mental hurdle to go over when it comes to putting their dick in another man’s mouth. Once they are okay with themselves, then they can relax and enjoy.

Many straight guys feel guilty after they cum and want to be gone right away. While I have no problem with that, I would like them to understand that I got what I wanted too. Then there is the fear that I will want sucked too. I don’t and I’m forward about that. I just want my mouth used for a man to cum in.
 
Last edited:
OK hear me please as a happily married man who's had no end of oral attention from my wife.

[post deleted by Simon]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top