bimarried guys 3 questions

1. about a dozen
2. about 20 years ago
3. yes--and more
 
I've sucked seven different men's cocks, most of them only once, but two guys more than once. Ive eaten at least twelve loads of other guys' semen.

The last time was six years ago, on a steamy summer's night. It was also the first -- and last -- time I gave myself fully to a another man in the act of anal lovemaking. He was so deft at preparing me and making me want it, that I couldn't resist opening to him.

I absolutely would love to suck a man's cock again -- and most certainly swallow his seed -- given the man and the circumstances were right.
 
Last edited:
1. 3

2. A year ago

3. Waiting for Wife to go on vacation this summer then defienatly going for it again!
 
1. A bunch but not enough.
2. 5 years ago, by the way I was 64 when I sucked the first.
3. Every chance I get.
 
1. Just 1

2. About 3 years ago

3. Most definitely if I can ever find a mature, smooth bodied, physically fit stud that I would be attracted to. What can I say...I'm picky.
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?
About 3...

2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
About 4 months ago

3. Would you like to do it again?
Yes....though I'd like a bigger one to take on....and yes...I'd to it again...and again...yummm
 
1. how many?

Perhaps a couple of dozen altogether over the year.


2. when was the last one?

Just about a month ago.


3. would I do it again?

The moment I have the opportunity, thank you very much. Particularly more than one at a time, and live on cam, too.
 
Anyone care to elaborate? ;) All you naughty boys. I think you need some spankings.
 
Anyone care to elaborate? ;) All you naughty boys. I think you need some spankings.

I get spanked on a regular basis....by m'Lady's gloved hand; her paddle and her riding crop. And I love every ass-stinging slap because it pleases her.
 
wish it was more

1. 3

2. about a year ago ( too longgggggggggggggggg.)

3. YES in a heart beat (lol)
 
1. 5, but 2 of them multiple times

2. last was about a month ago

3. oh how i love the feeling of a dick in my mouth. I would LOVE another one.
 
We nice an easy question to answer.

4 different cocks, but many times :)

Two years ago,, I live in a remote area :(

Yes,, love sucking cock.

Any Guys from West coast of Scotland on Here it would be more often
 
How Many

1 - Never counted but I would say over 50

2 - About two weeks ago

3 - Heck would love to suck one a day if I could but since my wife has not a clue, I sneak out to do that....
 
Back
Top