What are your plans for Halloween?

We'll probably be driving the housecar somewhere Sedona and Santa Fe looking for zombis to kill.

I've just sharpened the axe and machete. We're ready.

Will you be there?

Do you recognize this famous clown?

tumblr_oenyqzvMpd1sk0xezo1_500.jpg

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994), also known as the Killer Clown, was an American serial killer and rapist. He sexually assaulted and murdered at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978 in Cook County, Illinois.

All of Gacy's known murders were committed inside his Norwood Park, Illinois home. His victims would typically be lured to this address by force or deception, and all but one victim were murdered by either asphyxiation or strangulation with a tourniquet (his first victim was stabbed to death).

Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space of his home. Three further victims were buried elsewhere on his property, while the bodies of his last four known victims were discarded in the Des Plaines River.

Convicted of 33 murders, Gacy was sentenced to death for 12 of these killings on March 13, 1980. He spent 14 years on death row before he was executed by lethal injection at Stateville Correctional Center on May 10, 1994.

Gacy became known as the "Killer Clown" due to his charitable services at fundraising events, parades, and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown", a character he devised himself.

Our plans have changed due to vehicular problems.

We'll have to go to Reno NV to kill zombis.

And attend costume divorce parties.

And lots of sex, sure.

Watching a lot of horror movies, eating candy and pizza. Basically relaxing and taking it easy. Fun fun! :)

tumblr_m4wigse7T41qi7ul8o1_500.gif

Lol! Love this from American Horror Story: Hotel

6d6f0eed3b2f4da79eb917c8f88b3291.jpg

Do you recognize this famous clown?

tumblr_oenyqzvMpd1sk0xezo1_500.jpg

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994), also known as the Killer Clown, was an American serial killer and rapist. He sexually assaulted and murdered at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978 in Cook County, Illinois.

All of Gacy's known murders were committed inside his Norwood Park, Illinois home. His victims would typically be lured to this address by force or deception, and all but one victim were murdered by either asphyxiation or strangulation with a tourniquet (his first victim was stabbed to death).

Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space of his home. Three further victims were buried elsewhere on his property, while the bodies of his last four known victims were discarded in the Des Plaines River.

Convicted of 33 murders, Gacy was sentenced to death for 12 of these killings on March 13, 1980. He spent 14 years on death row before he was executed by lethal injection at Stateville Correctional Center on May 10, 1994.

Gacy became known as the "Killer Clown" due to his charitable services at fundraising events, parades, and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown", a character he devised himself.

I still want to know how the FUCK anyone booked him for a party that man looks creepy as shit to me.

My father met him once before he was caught. He was helping to plan the family party for his company and someone suggested Gacy to hire for entertaining the children. As soon as he walked out of the room my dad looked at the rest of the committee, "There is no way we are hiring that guy. There is something wrong with him and I don't want ANYONE's children near him."

Back