Toilet fun

scatman69

Virgin
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Posts
1
Hi guys. Any men, women or couples into this? If so how far would or have you gone? Xxx
 
I LOVE MY Wife's ass and I talked her into showering me a few times. ..she knows I LOVE her farts. ..she blew me once while she was taking a big stinky shit and I came SO hard! And sometimes before her shower she'll wake me up to sit on my face after she does her morning duty to clean her.... Love Her Ass so I LOVE IT!
 
I LOVE MY Wife's ass and I talked her into showering me a few times. ..she knows I LOVE her farts. ..she blew me once while she was taking a big stinky shit and I came SO hard! And sometimes before her shower she'll wake me up to sit on my face after she does her morning duty to clean her.... Love Her Ass so I LOVE IT!
We love it, love it, love it. Scat, piss, all of it. Absolutely delicious.
 
Welcome back, Dickstroker. Prolly shouldn't have left so many clues and should'a changed your writing style.
 
They banned his old account for breaking the rules too many times.
 
Scat has never been much of a turn on for me, although once at a party I laid under a glass table and watched while one of the female guests shit on the tabletop. I loved the way her sphincter worked, but that has been the extent of my interest.

Piss play, on the other hand, has become a fun, although not too frequent, activity for my girlfriend and I. We had experimented with it some, but a couple we see occasionally is really into it and whenever we visit them there are lots of golden showers and piss drinking. Last time we were there our hostess collected a cumshot from several of the males in a glass, then peed in it and had me drink it. My girlfriend also got to try the same thing that weekend and we both enjoyed it very much. We also engage in erotic enemas when we know we'll be having anal sex.
 
My gf and I have recently got into this. We both love it when I piss inside her while we fuck.
 
Back
Top