Enjoy the show. Toronto, M, 23

Fiery - thank you!

Twild - yes mam. It's all from the pull up bar and lifting ;)



So I perused a store and found a nice white dress shirt.

Also I found another timepiece to add to my collection. Needed something casual that I could wear dressed down, or slightly dressed up. This one is solely to take a beating so my other watches stay intact.

What do you think?

http://s2.postimg.org/fgtu2yavd/shirt_and_watch.jpg

I approve!
 
Ah. I see. This is where I go when I want to get myself off.

Okay. :)
 
Wow 7inch!

Just watch the last couple of your vids! I love it that you've got that with your gal - her willingness to be filmed so fucking close up: her building moans, her honey streaked over you boner as we see it plunging in and out, your dark whispers to her. It's grand, pal! You take pride you fucking stud you!

Tell her from me will you: her delicious curves and her her little vulnerable moans and cries are the stuff of men's total pleasure.

Simon
 
Wow 7inch!

Just watch the last couple of your vids! I love it that you've got that with your gal - her willingness to be filmed so fucking close up: her building moans, her honey streaked over you boner as we see it plunging in and out, your dark whispers to her. It's grand, pal! You take pride you fucking stud you!

Tell her from me will you: her delicious curves and her her little vulnerable moans and cries are the stuff of men's total pleasure.

Simon

Wow, this is an incredible. You and your lady's sexual chemistry really comes through in this video. You can tell you both know how to make each other feel good. Great cock and amazing ass! Thanks for showing us.

Simon - She doesn't want to know haha. She's fine with me putting her up, but she just doesn't like to think about it.

CompletelyAverage;63547975 - thank you!
 
Back
Top