Is it my computer, or...

laptopwriter

Really Really Experienced
is Lit having some technical problems lately? I know they're supposed to be doing some updates, so I'm hoping everyone is having the same issues as me. This seems to be the only site I'm having problems with.
It sometimes takes for ever to log in or chance a page. Is anyone else having the same problem?

is Lit having some technical problems lately? I know they're supposed to be doing some updates, so I'm hoping everyone is having the same issues as me. This seems to be the only site I'm having problems with.
It sometimes takes for ever to log in or chance a page. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Have you cleaned up the drive or the registry up lately ?

Lit. has been a little slower than usual for me over the past two days, but nothing significantly annoying.

Still, for a few weeks, it has gone down briefly around 1:30 a.m. my time just when I've gotten around to checking whether one of my stories has posted or not.

I've seen some hang time happen when switching from one page to another, but then again, I am overdue to dump cookies and such.

Seems to be that you can almost expect to have the site go down like a ten dollar hooker about midnight or so (central time) every night. I just assume that is regular backup in process.

Lit forums go offline in the morning 8ish, local time everyday for 5 minutes approx.

The story section work fine in that time though.

They've installed a new machine, so this might be the initial hiccups. A bit slower browsing speed but otherwise it's fine.

Back