Where in the World is the Literotica Girl?

CyranoJ

Ustuzou
I noticed something "off" about the front page of the site today. At first I couldn't put my finger on it, and then I realized: the iconic Literotica Girl who has been our kind and constant companion these many years isn't loading.

She's AWOL! She's cut and run! She's flown the coop!

Do I have anything profound or interesting to say about this?

No, not really. I'm sure it's just a minor fault in the code that'll shortly be remedied. I just realized that this is literally the first time I've ever seen the front page without the Literotica Girl. It looks... weird.

She there, her hands above her head, her arms seeming to be against a wall, her back arched, her ass out, all proudly proclaiming, Fuck me, you silly stud.

I think that graphic is from a very early (1985, I believe) Apple Mac desk accessory, a pixelated B&W nude that would twirl when you pulled it down from the menu. I recall it vividly, written by somebody named "Saenz", IIRC. It fascinated me for a while mostly because it was so pixelated you couldn't tell if she was shaved or not.

As far as it not loading, at the moment the site seems to be having some problems handing things off between servers. I'll click on something, get the acknowledgement that something is loading, and then nothing happens for a minute or two.

She's got a century Schoolbook look about her.
There is definitely something vintage about her. Hell, I think it would be an interesting event maybe, to write something about the Literotica girl, something that involves some in-depth back story and character building and not just smut ;)

It's not just you OP. Right now when I refresh the main page, I see a tiny broken-image icon, with the text "Girl" next to it 😂

The black and white silhouette?

I see her.

I liked the one on the other likely now defunct site we're not supposed to mention .... grey blanket I think the figure was called.

---------

Edit ... search calls it 'Purple Blanket' by Jonathon Earl Bowser

Girl

I didn't realize this was a few days old, so probably a server hiccup back then.

Back