New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've learned a lot this weekend! The "longwinded newbie" thread and the links about sub frenzy explained a lot. It's good for me to see this info coming from so many sources. Other than my Master, I don't have anyone to discuss these things with.

I predict I'll be spending a lot of time here!

Having stuck a toe in the water, I thought I should introduce myself.

I don't really know what to call myself--submissive, I guess, although mainly in the bedroom (or over the kitchen table, on occasion). I've been with my husband for a good quarter of a century now, and he's about as vanilla as they come. Just started talking to him about spanking and stuff a year ago. :nana:

He thinks it's hot because it makes me hot. Not sure where we'll go with it. But I sure do enjoy reading here. And I like Shankara's picture thread ALOT.

Rosie_Riveter said:
Having stuck a toe in the water, I thought I should introduce myself.

I don't really know what to call myself--submissive, I guess, although mainly in the bedroom (or over the kitchen table, on occasion). I've been with my husband for a good quarter of a century now, and he's about as vanilla as they come. Just started talking to him about spanking and stuff a year ago. :nana:

He thinks it's hot because it makes me hot. Not sure where we'll go with it. But I sure do enjoy reading here. And I like Shankara's picture thread ALOT.

Hey, welcome.

Hello everyone,

I'm not really sure what to say, but it felt sneaky lurking around, so I thought an introduction appropriate. I go by wickers and I'm a 20 year old, very nearly 21 year old, college student studying molecular biology in New York. I do some research on the side, but would eventually like to do it full time. I'm new to the forums and just in general to all of this. I'm more curious right now than anything. Ever since I was young, this has always been something that has piqued my interest, however, I've never really taken that interest any further. This seems like a nice, fun group with a lot of information, so it seemed like a good place to start exploring and learning. So now that that's done, I can go back to lurking feeling much less guilty than before. Before I go though, I'd like to say thanks to all of those who make this such a great place and I look forward to meeting some new people!

-Wickers

Not New Just Back

HI I am not new however i have been off for a while. Actually i needed time off and get my life sorted or rather my professional like sorted. So that is finally sorted and now to work on my private life. Any Doms need a sub... hopefully i will be making more posts and contributing to Lit.

Oh hi ShyGuy!!

Hugs everyone

Hi, I'm new to Literotica and I am currently rediscovering my dominant side, which has been buried, but not forgotten, for some time.

I look forward to chatting with you,

Nev

Hi NevilleBamshu, welcome to the forum.

So... is your dominant side now an evil zombie uberdom side, having been buried all that time? :eek:

Hope you find what you are seeking here.

Hi there, RobN1 here. I've been on the site for a long while submitting stories, but only been on the board a few times.

Hmm, what to say about myself. I'm from the UK, and I am a submissive. I've always had a fascination with story telling and the art of writing. I believe that when you get it right, writing has the possibility to move you in places you rarely know exist. And that can be erotica or otherwise.

I'm into bondage, spanking, nipple torture, hot wax, sensory deprivation, boot and foot worship. I'm curious about electro play and also vampire imagery. I think gothic imagery does something for me - the darkness, and the depth, avenues unexplored. Perhaps theres an element of danger I like in that - being taken into worlds that aren't mine.

Anyway, I'm sure you all think I'm strange - so I'll leave it there!

VelvetDarkness said:
Hi NevilleBamshu, welcome to the forum.

So... is your dominant side now an evil zombie uberdom side, having been buried all that time? :eek:

Hope you find what you are seeking here.

lol - Yeah you guessed it, I'm actually just here to let my dom-side feast on your brains. Delicious, filthy brains. :p

Hi all i'm a 29yr old male that has discovered that i like fingering my ass when i jerk off and like having my ass fingered by the female while i'm having sex with her. I'm looking for a female that will fuck me, i don't want a guy because that just doesn't turn me on in fact it makes me sick.

Jeremy

Didn't realize there was a 'hello' thread so i thought i'd do a quick post on here, been a fan of lit since i've had the internet (about 7-8 years now i think) but never talked on the forum, only in the live chat. Until the last month or so that is.

Am a bi male, (31 years old) mostly sub i guess, not tried a lot, done a couple of things with guys, not enough!! Have been all the way mind. Get hot with mostly anything, as long as it involves consenting adults. Not that that's anything to do with why i'm here. I like hearing people's experiences, opinions and general banter.

So hi!!

I'm thinking about submitting a story to lit that I wrote. Kind of half real half made up that turns me on every time I read it (even though I wrote it which I guess is like round about visual masturbation). Any advice from people who have already submitted?

Lumberjacked said:
I'm thinking about submitting a story to lit that I wrote. Kind of half real half made up that turns me on every time I read it (even though I wrote it which I guess is like round about visual masturbation). Any advice from people who have already submitted?

I'd say read it over yourself at least a dozen times and self edit it as well as use a good spell checker.

Otherwise if it turns you on, it's likely to turn others on as well.

Good luck and welcome.

BTW, there is an author's forum here to ask these sorts of questions. In case you are interested.

Are your stories BDSM?

Splattermania said:
Didn't realize there was a 'hello' thread so i thought i'd do a quick post on here, been a fan of lit since i've had the internet (about 7-8 years now i think) but never talked on the forum, only in the live chat. Until the last month or so that is.

Am a bi male, (31 years old) mostly sub i guess, not tried a lot, done a couple of things with guys, not enough!! Have been all the way mind. Get hot with mostly anything, as long as it involves consenting adults. Not that that's anything to do with why i'm here. I like hearing people's experiences, opinions and general banter.

So hi!!

Welcome!

:rose:

We also have a GBLT forum at Lit, just in case you hadn't noticed it.

Are you into BDSM?

FurryFury said:
I'd say read it over yourself at least a dozen times and self edit it as well as use a good spell checker.

Otherwise if it turns you on, it's likely to turn others on as well.

Good luck and welcome.

BTW, there is an author's forum here to ask these sorts of questions. In case you are interested.

Are your stories BDSM?

Hey thanks for the reply, I was just about to sign off and go out when I saw it. I saw the authors forum, I just wanted to here a BDSM view. This one story is BDSM ish. No bondage though, just humiliation. Sexy strong authoritative women get me on more than anything. I'll look it over tonight and hopefully post tomorrow. I'll link here once it's up. Thanks for the advice and welcome!

Hey thanks for the reply, I was just about to sign off and go out when I saw it. I saw the authors forum, I just wanted to here a BDSM view. This one story is BDSM ish. No bondage though, just humiliation. Sexy strong authoritative women get me on more than anything. I'll look it over tonight and hopefully post tomorrow. I'll link here once it's up. Thanks for the advice and welcome!

That sounds great! I'd also suggest putting a link to it in your sig and possibly here in our thread for folks that want to share!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=307841

It may take a few days to be approved btw. Don't worry that's normal.

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back