New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I occasionally write poetry, and I'd like to make some new friends. :)

Last edited:
New in town

My last lover had her best orgasms tied down.
I improvised a lot of the tie down equipment.
She had very tiny wrists so I used small, braided nylon pet collars and lined them with faux lamb's wool.
Her wrists were so small I had to put extra holes in the collars with a heated nail.
Does that qualify as BDSM?

Hi, I'm new here! Been really interested in BDSM for a while now.

I'm male, 21 and single. I'm more to the dominant side.

RisiaSkye said:
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me. ;)

I'll start: Hi there. I'm RisiaSkye, bifem masochist & Switch, married to major lurker and rare poster MasterMe, also a Switch. We've been together for nearly 9 years, and have been slowly exploring BDSM for most of that time. This is my second long(ish) BDSM relationship, though I have dabbled with the "kinky sex" angle pretty much since the first time I progressed beyond kissing. This is a lifelong thing for me, I think. I am, however, all but totally ignorant about the world of BDSM that exists on the 'net. Essentially all of my experience of this kinda sexuality, insofar is it involves going beyond reading and thinking and into some kind of sexual contact with another, has taken place in the RL/skin-to-skin world.

I'm a college teacher, Ph.D. student, and writer, though at points past I have been a hotel maid, a waitress, bartender, English tutor, motel manager, telephone psychic and a phone sex operator. I collect Stephen King first editions and books on the occult and am fascinated by 19th century Bibles and 20th century French philosophers. I'm a sarcastic beyatch on occasion, but I'm generally pretty nice. (What? I AM!)

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
~:rose:~

I have no BDSM experience or leanings (as far as I know) but it seemed like a friendly inviation to say hello, so hi!

:)

Thanks for the replies on the avatar. I guess I better start writing. The past couple of weeks have been very exciting and I think I may soon need some serious advice.

Grace & DVS: I bake fabulous cookies and ass play can be lots of fun. So just think of me on all fours, back arched and balancing a tray of cookies on my ass. ;)

Catherine

Stops in to greet all the new faces. O-si-yo. Cherokee for hello.

Relax, enjoy yourselves, and get posting. Can't get your avatar until at least 100 posts. So have some fun in the game sections, those always help.

~waves and heads back out~ :rose:

Just thought I would say hi!

I have come over to lurk a few times, don't even know the questions to ask quite yet, but I do know my partner and I have quite enjoyed the few D/s scenarios we managed to make up on our own. I would have to say I am the dominant one, and I must admit I am intruiged by the bits I have stumbled across about orgasm on demand. I have a few other fantasies as well, but that is enough for now :)

It is nice that there is an intro thread, makes it just a little bit easier saying hi the first time.

Hey. New to the boards, thought I'd say what's up. Early thirties dude here. I'm not full on into the BDSM thing but nothing tunrs me on more than cuckholding so I guess I'm in the right place. I'm married too btw and she's great, into all my crazy shit, but does not know I'm on here. Hey, what can ya do?

Hi everyone- my introduction

Hi Everyone! I'm FeistyOrchid and have been interested in BDSM since I was in my teens. I don't know why but I knew (even back then) that I wanted to be dominated. Now since I'm legal (22) I can actually try to pursue this. However, I don't know if I'm interested in being dominated just for the short-term (ie. only during sex) or would I like a Master of some sort. I'm so glad there's a forum like this as I haven't had anyone (in real life) I could tell this too. Thanks and hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
FeistyOrchid

Im new to this myself Im 50 yr married male who maybe is going thru a midlife thing or something but I enjoy reading the chats or messages on here and find myself learning that some of the desires I have always had are shared by others I tend not to talk much but appreciate very much the invitation to at least let others know a little about myself

I just threw up a BDSM personal ad, so I thought I'd introduce myself over here as well in case I get the itch to be an active poster again.

I'm 27, have been interested in BDSM since teens, but only actively participating the past 5 years or so. I'm a friendly Dom that greatly enjoys service oriented submission.

It's nice to know there's so many like-minded people out there, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm lucky enough to find my match before too long ;)

Welcome, FeistyOrchid, otter09, and Gamelover221!

I hope you enjoy your time here.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Thanks Furry! You've been very kind to us newcomers so far :) I appreciate your bumps to my personal. Be sure to check later tonight for my post haircut pictures.

Gamelover221 said:
I just threw up a BDSM personal ad...;)
:eek:
You just threw up a personal ad? That sounds painful. What the hell have you been eating?

Oh...from Texas, huh? I know ya'll do everythin biggah down thar, but throwin up a personal ad?

OK, maybe it's not so funny, but it just struck me that way. At least I tried. :rolleyes: No matter whatcha all say, I'm gonna pat myself on the back.
:nana: :D :nana: :D

Gamelover221 said:
Thanks Furry! You've been very kind to us newcomers so far :) I appreciate your bumps to my personal. Be sure to check later tonight for my post haircut pictures.

Psst. She's just leading you on, she's really evil and twisted. Be careful.

Yeah, fury is so cool and loving and sweet. We all love her!

She told us if we didn't say so she'd take our cookies! *sob*

DVS said:
:eek:
You just threw up a personal ad? That sounds painful. What the hell have you been eating?

Oh...from Texas, huh? I know ya'll do everythin biggah down thar, but throwin up a personal ad?

OK, maybe it's not so funny, but it just struck me that way. At least I tried. :rolleyes: No matter whatcha all say, I'm gonna pat myself on the back.
:nana: :D :nana: :D

Smart ass. :p

I'm new...

I'm a bi in desires, but mostly find myself with men. I'm definitely a sub though. I've never really done much (a little with some ex-boyfriends, but they didn't really know what they were doing)... and I'm kinda nervous to be posting here... but this is just the internet right? Anyway, I'm looking forward to spending some more time on here... and whatever may come of it.

tiemedownplease said:
... and I'm kinda nervous to be posting here... but this is just the internet right?
Most of the people who post in the BDSM area are good people, but if you stray to the General Board, you may change your mind about this being "just the Internet." It's a rough crowd over there. :D

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Hi everyone. I've been a member for a while here and used to just pop in and out to read the submissions and vote for contests. I've wanted to submit, but haven't been able to find the time.
I'm here, in this section, now, because at 52, I've found a man that I think I've waited for all my life and he is a Dominate. It's all new to me. I've always thought of myself as submissive, but I never pictured myself as A Submissive, if that makes any sense. I've been looking for all the information I can find. I am excited about the whole situation (he wants to get married), but I'm frightened by it all too.
I have a question, though- what's a PYL?

pyl stands for pick your label. PYL is a dom/top/master/mistress/etc and a pyl is a sub/bottom/slave/etc .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back