The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

So are you scheduled for a root canal and a crown for that cracked tooth G G ?

Well a hug is the least that I could do for you G G.:rose::kiss:

Congratulations on your search for a W/O. ;)
 
Yes that's it CG, probably done by Monday so I can be ok for the States. The dentist here is brilliant, she has already arranged the cap's colour etc.
 
An abscess is pretty serious. I am glad that a good dentist is available. I am sure the altitude of flying would have made the pain even worse. I am glad they could do it all so quickly.

Here is a hug from me also. :):heart:
 
Yes that's it CG, probably done by Monday so I can be ok for the States. The dentist here is brilliant, she has already arranged the cap's colour etc.

Tomorrow for me G G. Same as you minus the abbess. Pre work for a crown to repair a cracked tooth.

Dental health seems the fade this week S F I trust you have no need for the dentist :rolleyes:
 
Thanks for the hugs everyone. We're going round waking everyone up for unexpected night exercise. Catch up tomorrow.
 
Ah the night turn out and the forced march....... such confusion but very neccessary. Catch you in the morning G G
 
Hope you're ok tomorrow CG. Better than GG was - a girl who has been mentioned in dispatches, commended for bravery in the face of the enemy reduced to a jelly when facing the dentist. Thank God she's got a sense of humour.

I've also selected a W/O and like GG I've decided to recommend a corporal for promotion so I can train her the way I want her to be.

So you know about the night turn out and forced march. Pity you cannot join us. Leaving in half an hour. Meanwhile I wave to SF and wish her a good evening.
 
Tomorrow for me G G. Same as you minus the abbess. Pre work for a crown to repair a cracked tooth.

Dental health seems the fade this week S F I trust you have no need for the dentist :rolleyes:
No, the crown seems to be working just fine. Do you think the three of us could get a group discount?

Thanks for the hugs everyone. We're going round waking everyone up for unexpected night exercise. Catch up tomorrow.
Mean! evil! did you think of this when you were having horrible pain and decide to include everyone? I know.. they are a necessity. But I think I will go take a nap, just the thought of getting dragged out into the cold in the middle of the night makes me want my blanket. :D
 
Seems our posts crossed SF. If you want to join us sometime you can bring your own blanket. Lol
 
Hope you're ok tomorrow CG. Better than GG was - a girl who has been mentioned in dispatches, commended for bravery in the face of the enemy reduced to a jelly when facing the dentist. Thank God she's got a sense of humour.

I've also selected a W/O and like GG I've decided to recommend a corporal for promotion so I can train her the way I want her to be.

So you know about the night turn out and forced march. Pity you cannot join us. Leaving in half an hour. Meanwhile I wave to SF and wish her a good evening.

I wish I could HSG;) I fear though I would hold you back. That said I am like an old fire horse when the bell rings I am eager to go. Guess I will be till I head west ;)

I am oj the appointment with the dentist has been set for a month.

HSG I will be with you and G G in spirit. :rose::kiss:
 
It's 0942 hours and we just got back. Moans & groans but discipline and immediate unquestioning obedience essential. So it's time to crack the whip. FULL KIT INSPECTION IN TWO HOURS! That's how I learned. I was a rebellious Private once.
 
Rebellious private G G :eek:


You mean your were not born a lieutenant. ;)


I tease the sweet young trooper as I slide over a mug a coffee.


A full kit inspection you will be a busy young lady.
 
That they do G G. I have always believed in leadership by example. As you know in the Military authority comes in two forms Position, by what you wear on your sleeve or collar(tabs). Then authority by knowledge. Leadership by example is the combination of both. ;)
 
Top brass have approved my recommendation for W/O (they've approved HSG's too). I've got a trip to the States next week for a brief ceremony and on my return I'll welcome my new Warrant Officer.
 
Top brass have approved my recommendation for W/O (they've approved HSG's too). I've got a trip to the States next week for a brief ceremony and on my return I'll welcome my new Warrant Officer.

Busy little bee, aren't you? :) That is good about your warrant officers, I am glad you guys found people you like.

I am glad everyone survived the night hike. And now kit inspection? jeez... those privates are gonna be whipped into shape in no time. You sound like a marine sergeant. :)

Well now that I have the crown, the dentist has decided I should go back in for basic cleaning and xrays since I am a new patient. So back to the dentist on Monday.

On the positive side, I unpacked a couple of boxes, no sign of the can opener yet but it will show up eventually. :)

Maybe I will get energetic and unpack a couple more. :)
 
Well that's couple of boxes down S F.

I just got back for the fitting of a temporary crown and back on the 20th for the permanent crown. Seems like visiting the dentist and getting crowns seems to be all the rage at the moment here at the Inn.

So G G now that you got a "Crown" does that make you a major or are you still a single pip lieutenant? :rolleyes:


Tries for a look of innocence.
 
Lol CG, we're both pleased with our work and yes we have to be like Marine Sergeants sometimes. I don't think either of us want to be majors. Too much office work, we are both action girls. But the money would be good.

Glad we've got our W/Os coming. We've got to get our groups into shape by December. Meanwhile we'll be at the Rememrance Ceremonies in November and ... wait for it ... at a ceremonial ball. We're both tomboys and we have to wear a ball gown and ... learn how to curtsy. You read it right CURTSY!

GG had to learn last year but says she's forgotten so we have to go to classes. We're soldiers, not fairy tale princesses! :mad:
 
Its simple HSG Right foot Back, left foot Forward, knees bent back straight, head up eyes lowered......... a curtsy.......... Hell I have enough of a hard time with a bow........The words I always dreaded was Mess Dress
 
Its simple HSG Right foot Back, left foot Forward, knees bent back straight, head up eyes lowered......... a curtsy.......... Hell I have enough of a hard time with a bow........The words I always dreaded was Mess Dress

Cheers CG. You should make a video in your kilt and post it on YouTube lol.

SF glad the unpacking is going well, might ask you for some advice. My sister is moving (not hundreds of miles like you did but to the same street as our parents).

Going to Germany today to inspect our base facilities there and meet our American colleagues. Not allowed to drink while on antibiotics :-( so it will be a 'dry run'.
 
SF glad the unpacking is going well, might ask you for some advice. My sister is moving (not hundreds of miles like you did but to the same street as our parents).

Well I can tell her what not to do. I thought I would be smart and pay extra for plastic tubs with lids instead of cardboard boxes. Turns out as soon as you try stacking those tubs, the lids collapse or actually crack. So I recommend, strong cardboard boxes. :)

Oh, and get lots of cute marines to help lift the stuff. You can pay them off with pizza and beer and they will be happy. :devil:
 
Sf I agree with you about the boxes, not sure about the Marines:rolleyes: Oh and don't 0ver pack the boxes.

Ah G G no beer poor baby. :eek: Well enjoy your trip anyway.:)
 
Back
Top