The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I gave up fighting years ago Raven. Got tired of beating my face against their fists, ;)
 
Well I gave up fighting years ago Raven. Got tired of beating my face against their fists, ;)

I try to avoid them when ever I can. But they have a way of finding me at times when I can't back down. so I might as well stay tuned for when the next one comes.
 
I always try and take one or more to the hospital with me Raven;)

I don't fight fair.
 
Ah whats the Matter Angel?

a soft kiss and a scandalous hug to fire her imagination.
 
Ah whats the Matter Angel?

a soft kiss and a scandalous hug to fire her imagination.

*sighs under the feel of the soft kiss and then perks up over the hug*

Big presentation tomorrow and didn't get to work my pitch until after 5pm... I have no clue if any of it made sense as everyone else had gone home.
 
*looks at her watch and mutters a word she's not really supposed to know*

Going to go get my work out in. Maybe I can wake my brain up that way so as to have some worthy responses for all my wonderful partners.
 
Angel, Angel what ever am I going to do with you?

Another scandalous hug and a dark soul searing kiss.

Now off you go Miss and enjoy your work out....If you need any help....to be worked out....just whistle dear,;)
 
I fair fight CG that would be a fight I walk away after it. My dad said there are two rules in a fight. The first one is win. The second is do by enough that they never want to fight you again. I have kept to the two rules all my life.
 
*walks in and heads straight to the bar to pour herself an extra large glass of ice water*

They almost got me tonight... But I kept going...

*smiles weakly* Go me... :rolleyes:
 
Sounds like yo have been a very busy young lady angel.

Raven we call them fights when in reality they are brawls.
 
Oh my thoughts are not that wicked Yeishia. I was just pondering how you would look your lithe young body stretched on a rack. your soft eyes denied sight by a silken blindfold.

I lazily take a sip of my martini.

Slips in quietly to prepare the coffee setting a mug beside CG where he sits in his old battered chair placing a white rose across his lap.

A whispered
...you did not scare me away your thoughts provoked a delighfully sensous image in my mind Sir. my real world abruptly stole me back, a client arrived early to sign contracts, she stayed almost two hours...A soft kiss placed on your cheek and I withdraw to prepare my own mug of coffee before tending to the fire.

Finally I curl up at one end of the sofa with my own drink hoping that this morning I might actually catch up with Timothy if he visits the Inn.
 
I quite understand Yeishia the RW must take priority;)

I see your waiting for a special someone young lady..
 
I am having coffee with a special some one right now Sir :)

I smile softly knowing that this beloved male would always hold a special and unique place in my heart

You are correct Sir I am hoping that Timothy will stop by and that I will still be here...I am on the bus on my way to an eye follow up
 
Well best of luck with your follow up and here is hoping all is well.

A hug and a soft kiss for luck

I am sure Raven will want to see you as much as you do him.
 
Dragon, Dragon, you always seem to be half a sleep when you wander into the Inn.
 
Ah well so do I Dragon. I get up around 06:30 and start my day. Breakfast coffee and answer a post or two if there are any waiting for me. Very much a morning person as well as a night;) owl.

Mornen Raven I do believe Yeishia was looking for you.
 
Ah well so do I Dragon. I get up around 06:30 and start my day. Breakfast coffee and answer a post or two if there are any waiting for me. Very much a morning person as well as a night;) owl.

Mornen Raven I do believe Yeishia was looking for you.

I used to be a morning person. Changes in medication stopped that.
 
I slip quietly imto the quiet Inn to tend to my beloved chores....

The coffee pot is put on to perk the fire lovingly coaked into life and the old room put to rights.

A sleepy head this morning I pour myself a huge mug and head into the comfort of my shadows to enjoy its rich aroma...
 
As Yeishia turns to retreat to her bevoled shadows my arms slip around her trim little waist. I pull her back to me , my lips brush the nape of her neck.

Morning my shy Miss.

Again my lips brush the nape of her neck as my arms slip from her waist so I may pour my morning coffee.

Busy day Yeishia?
 
I shiver in delight at the breif and unexpected contact smiling softly as I relax against against you for a moment.

Yes Sir my day is busy and my night was sleepless and so I doubt that it will be as productve as it should be.

This small moment will I think be the highlight of my day I think :)

I sit down across for him to drink my coffee my eyes searching his.

And your day Sir?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top