Girls looking for Girls

I just posted it. Maybe tomorrow, but warning. I use a few bad words and it is pretty raw.

I was venting some anger and it was cathartic.

Either way, i'm sure it will be good Raney as you have talent, so I can't wait to read. :) Heck I still read your stories again cause I love them. :rose::kiss:

Thank you. I try, and this is the first poetry I've had the courage to post. I found it very fun and exciting. Then my friend,:rose:mismused:rose: did a very nice edit for me and made it all the better.

Wonderful...as I said I can't wait to read, and if it helped you vent a little all the better, right? :) I've tried to write, but just don't think I have the talent for it unfortunately. :rose::kiss:

Baby I didn't either (and the jury is still out), my first story scored like a 3.8 and I was so embarrassed that I pulled it; but I started reading books and articles about writing. Then I found a way to control my ADHD and boom---it exploded. But I am still only learning. It is so hard to be good at it.

Just write something baby. Even a paragraph, the point is trying to max what you have. Even if you are the only one who reads it.

You will never know if you can swim until ya stick your toe in the water.

You know you're such a smooth talker a girl gets a nice shiver when you call her "baby". :D

But I have given it a few tries, written a few things in the past...I was just never satisfied with it I guess, and would be wayy to embarrased to even think about posting it. Most of the stuff I've written dealt with things that I've done or situations I've been in, because that felt the most real to me.

Maybe one day I'lll get up the nerve to post something, who knows? :rolleyes:

:rose::kiss:

There are tons of people in the editor's forum who will give you some help. They always fix all my gram probs (mismused:rose:, MistressLynn, Kumani, copycarver:rose:) have all helped me at one time or another. If you ever want to try something and are scared to post it, I'll give it a read for you and give you an honest appraisal. And ya' don't have to be scared of a little gay girl from Tejas-------BABBBBBBBBY!

*laughs* You are so bad...but deliciously so. ;)

Maybe I will give it a go at sometime again soon or if I can find some of the stuff I've written in the past. Not sure though, letting everyone read would be like giving up allll of my secrets, so I may have to choose what I decide to share. :D

Of course, whatever you are comfortable with. But my door will be open.

Raney

Oh one on one I don't think I'd have a problem sharing...especially with someone like yourself, someone that I know a little. I was just thinking of who knows how many other people reading it all...that's what scares me a little. :D

good morning ladies. tiana and raney:kiss:. i hope everyone has a great day, wherever you are:)

I hope that everyone of you lovely ladies had a great day. :heart::kiss: I can't wait until Friday a day off Wooo hooo

Back