Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty in Action

It is My tradition to appear to celebrate each time when My sweet flesh pet, Carne Dulce surpasses another 10,000 view milestone. (Which she is well beyond.)

She serves in beauty with a strength and intensity that pleases deeply.

Generally, I do not believe in gagging a woman.......because the sounds of her begging.............and pleading............and screaming for more...........are simply music to the ears. But, sometimes the sweet muffled silence of a woman having her mouth filled is desired.

There are several of photos below from My private collection that may prove My point. (Smile)

Your encouragement of Carne Dulce, as she works through a variety of current challenges is appreciated.

I invite you all to do something you have never done before.....Soon !!!!

Find your limits and go beyond them.

Ask more from life............give more to life.

el_espejo

Attachments

• filled.jpg
    filled.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 547
  • lip_service.jpg
    lip_service.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 529
  • nicely_spread.JPG
    nicely_spread.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,046
  • reaching_deep.JPG
    reaching_deep.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 685
  • impaled.JPG
    impaled.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 597
It is My tradition to appear to celebrate each time when My sweet flesh pet, Carne Dulce surpasses another 10,000 view milestone. (Which she is well beyond.)

She serves in beauty with a strength and intensity that pleases deeply.

Generally, I do not believe in gagging a woman.......because the sounds of her begging.............and pleading............and screaming for more...........are simply music to the ears. But, sometimes the sweet muffled silence of a woman having her mouth filled is desired.

There are several of photos below from My private collection that may prove My point. (Smile)

Your encouragement of Carne Dulce, as she works through a variety of current challenges is appreciated.

I invite you all to do something you have never done before.....Soon !!!!

Find your limits and go beyond them.

Ask more from life............give more to life.

el_espejo

Thank you for chiming in, Dragon, and for the delicious pictures. I always love to see CD penetrate herself very deeply. And I agree with you about the sounds a woman makes. I spent some time last night masturbating to one of CD's audios. I listened through several times before allowing myself to cum.

Take care!

Absolutely !!!

So Hot !

attachment.php

So Fuckable !

Amos

Happy Fourth of July!

Dear Ones, I sit in a camisole and panties at the dining table in the home of a relative ...my pussy feels so lovely and smooth and tastes so mild. Everyone in the house is still asleep, but I have wakened early to read your messages and comments and to greet you. We celebrate our freedom or the freedom to which we aspire today in the USA ... and so it is a special day for me to thank my beloved, wise, generous and utterly sublime Dragon Teacher for showing me my wings and helping me unfurl them. He has made me free in an entirely new way and for that, He has my deepest gratitude and devotion.

Have a wonderful day, Dear Ones! And thank you so much for your PM's and your comments on my thread. Amos, I always feel so special when I see your posts, and yours too, Roberto. Clsmis, thank you for your comment; I'm so glad you like what you see and read here And just4friends, I know what you mean about SL, but it's so much fun!

I will continue to be away, and dealing with challenges and limits to my freedom, for a week or so, but I will check in often and hope for the cheer of a kind word or two from you, Dear Ones.

Mirror, Dark Stranger, Teacher, Dragon ... I am your fortunate pet, and I can never describe adequately all that I feel for you nor thank you enough for accepting me. I offer you as ever my heart, my mind, my flesh and my utter devotion.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

A happy Fourth to you as well! Hope to see more of you when real life settles down!!!

Something Special

Since realcitykid has such appreciation for the sounds a woman makes, here is something special to enjoy.

Imagine what a beautiful woman like Carne Dulce sounds when she thrown down on a bed and fucked hard and fast and then listen to this.

- "hard and fast" - Audio​

El Espejo

Thank you for chiming in, Dragon, and for the delicious pictures. I always love to see CD penetrate herself very deeply. And I agree with you about the sounds a woman makes. I spent some time last night masturbating to one of CD's audios. I listened through several times before allowing myself to cum.

Take care!

Since realcitykid has such appreciation for the sounds a woman makes, here is something special to enjoy.

Imagine what a beautiful woman like Carne Dulce sounds when she thrown down on a bed and fucked hard and fast and then listen to this.

- "hard and fast" - Audio​

El Espejo

That was magnificent, Espejo. I loved hearing her moan, and hearing both people cum was particularly exquisite.

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Dear Ones, I sit in a camisole and panties at the dining table in the home of a relative ...my pussy feels so lovely and smooth and tastes so mild. Everyone in the house is still asleep, but I have wakened early to read your messages and comments and to greet you. We celebrate our freedom or the freedom to which we aspire today in the USA ... and so it is a special day for me to thank my beloved, wise, generous and utterly sublime Dragon Teacher for showing me my wings and helping me unfurl them. He has made me free in an entirely new way and for that, He has my deepest gratitude and devotion.

Have a wonderful day, Dear Ones! And thank you so much for your PM's and your comments on my thread. Amos, I always feel so special when I see your posts, and yours too, Roberto. Clsmis, thank you for your comment; I'm so glad you like what you see and read here And just4friends, I know what you mean about SL, but it's so much fun!

I will continue to be away, and dealing with challenges and limits to my freedom, for a week or so, but I will check in often and hope for the cheer of a kind word or two from you, Dear Ones.

Mirror, Dark Stranger, Teacher, Dragon ... I am your fortunate pet, and I can never describe adequately all that I feel for you nor thank you enough for accepting me. I offer you as ever my heart, my mind, my flesh and my utter devotion.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

I hope everything is OK, sensuous lady, and that you had a lovely 4th.

xo

R

So very lovely !

Sweet Lady............

attachment.php

When you present yourself like this............those nipples just demand to be sucked long...........and hard.

I do hope that your life is smoothing out little by little.

Be assured that you are still making a lot cocks very hard ;)

I invite every man and woman on here to share which of your photos are their individual favorites.

This is one of mine.....I do love your shaved pussy but your pussy hair was lovely also.

attachment.php

Zeke

hot day

Good Morning, Dear Ones! It is early but it is already very hot ... a good day to wear little clothing! I'm wearing running shorts and a black tank top over a black bra and black-and-white-striped bikini panties trimmed with lace. My juices today are free-flowing, creamy, mild and fragrant ... I woke thinking of and longing for Dragon Teacher ... I cried for Him and came for Him ... I have not been with Him for many days and I long for Him ... but here I see that He thinks of me as I think of Him, even though the vicissitudes of life do not permit us to come together at the moment.

Thank you so much, Zeke and Roberto, Leo and Stan, for your comments on the thread ... these are difficult days but your energy buoys me up and gives me strength. Stan, I cannot tell you how much I look forward to fulfilling the act of submission you created ... and to fulfilling the vision and creation of Dragon Teacher.

I wish you all a cool, slick hug from a swim-wet body on this hot day!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Good Morning, Dear Ones! It is early but it is already very hot ... a good day to wear little clothing! I'm wearing running shorts and a black tank top over a black bra and black-and-white-striped bikini panties trimmed with lace. My juices today are free-flowing, creamy, mild and fragrant ... I woke thinking of and longing for Dragon Teacher ... I cried for Him and came for Him ... I have not been with Him for many days and I long for Him ... but here I see that He thinks of me as I think of Him, even though the vicissitudes of life do not permit us to come together at the moment.

Thank you so much, Zeke and Roberto, Leo and Stan, for your comments on the thread ... these are difficult days but your energy buoys me up and gives me strength. Stan, I cannot tell you how much I look forward to fulfilling the act of submission you created ... and to fulfilling the vision and creation of Dragon Teacher.

I wish you all a cool, slick hug from a swim-wet body on this hot day!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Sorry to hear things are still complicated for you, CD. I hope life becomes kinder to you soon.

In the meantime, the thought of those panties has me smiling. I hope the lace is rubbing you in all the right places. ;)

xoxo

Second Life tonight

Hello, Dear Ones!
In obedience to Dragon Teacher's command, I greet you by telling you what I wear and how I taste. At the moment I wear a pink camisole and purple bikini panties. My pussy tonight is deeply flavored and fragrant, tart and delicious.

I am wandering tonight in Second Life if you would care to play. Of course if Dragon Teacher summons me, I will go to Him, but in the meantime, I would love to meet some playmates there! If you are interested in playing with me in Second Life, please tell me your SL user name and I will find you there.

Realcitykid, thanks for your encouragement on my thread -- you make me feel very special!

un abrazo muy grande, Carne Dulce

I hope I can't remember how to get back to SL

Hello, Dear Ones!
In obedience to Dragon Teacher's command, I greet you by telling you what I wear and how I taste. At the moment I wear a pink camisole and purple bikini panties. My pussy tonight is deeply flavored and fragrant, tart and delicious.

I am wandering tonight in Second Life if you would care to play. Of course if Dragon Teacher summons me, I will go to Him, but in the meantime, I would love to meet some playmates there! If you are interested in playing with me in Second Life, please tell me your SL user name and I will find you there.

Realcitykid, thanks for your encouragement on my thread -- you make me feel very special!

un abrazo muy grande, Carne Dulce

Playing with your there would be way too much fun!

Smile............

Erotic Brothers and Sisters
Something delicious was added to my private collection today.
It would be a shame not to share it with you.
Do you ever tire of the sight of such sweet flesh ?
I never do ! ;)
Be hard..........be wet........be well !

el_espejo

Attachments

• sweet_flesh.jpg
    sweet_flesh.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 595
I never do ! ;)

el_espejo

No never do. Thank you and her for sharing such a sweet thing
:devil:
fred

I never do ! ;)

el_espejo

I certainly don't! I just wish there were a way that we could all enjoy her in person. Damn reality.

hello

Hello, Dear Ones,

I wear a black pencil skirt and black necklaces with an orange tank top, bare legs and sandals. Underneath is my red bra and sheer pink panties ... and I taste mild and salty today ...

Dragon Teacher has shared a gift I gave to Him with you ... I am glad you enjoy it, Fred and Roberto!

Life permits little time for play these days but I am glad you appreciate the little moments that can be seized for pleasure as much as I do. : - )

Thank you, Dragon Teacher; I am so happy to be Your pet.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Oh my........

I never do ! ;)

el_espejo

I so imagine...you laying there just like that, blind-folded however, arms bound over your head, legs spread even more obscenely, likewise bound to the corner posts. And then teasing you mercilessly for a considerable amount of time....hands, fingers, lips tongue...and whatever else I had handy at the moment, driving you nuts with whatever I felt like putting in you, or on you...and making you cum so many times until you were mentally and physically exhausted.

And then...I'd cum on your pussy, remove the blindfold...untie you, and then make you masturbate once more, using my essence to do so with.

Hows that one grab you?

hello on this lovely day

Hello, Dear Ones,

Today I wear my favorite black pencil skirt, black strappy high heels, an orange tank top and a purple jacket lined in black and orange. I wear my purple flowered bikini panties and my red bra. You know the ones. : - ) My juices today have a slight bitter edge - I've been eating arugula! It's so funny that I can taste it in my pussy - before Dragon Teacher, I did not know that my pussy tastes different from day to day - I never tasted my own juices. This is one of the things Dragon Teacher has taught me.

Dear Ones, I am watched ... not free ... in demand ... though I try to seize the moment when I can. Planning is difficult so I appreciate your understanding and patience. My desire to submit to the will and pleasure of Dragon Teacher is complete ... and I will carry out the act of submission created by stan_man as soon as circumstances permit. I have collected some lovely things I plan to use. : - )

In the meantime, please enjoy these little gifts ... the blouse is my own creation. : - )

Many Feathers .... your fantasy .... ah what a smile I have on my face at the moment .... : - )

Please come say hello on my thread ... and ladies! Are you with me? : - )

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• CleavageBlack&Pink2010.jpg
    CleavageBlack&Pink2010.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 251
  • LeopardBraRedBed.jpg
    LeopardBraRedBed.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 266
  • Blouse.jpg
    Blouse.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 238
Hello, Dear Ones,

Today I wear my favorite black pencil skirt, black strappy high heels, an orange tank top and a purple jacket lined in black and orange. I wear my purple flowered bikini panties and my red bra. You know the ones. : - ) My juices today have a slight bitter edge - I've been eating arugula! It's so funny that I can taste it in my pussy - before Dragon Teacher, I did not know that my pussy tastes different from day to day - I never tasted my own juices. This is one of the things Dragon Teacher has taught me.

Dear Ones, I am watched ... not free ... in demand ... though I try to seize the moment when I can. Planning is difficult so I appreciate your understanding and patience. My desire to submit to the will and pleasure of Dragon Teacher is complete ... and I will carry out the act of submission created by stan_man as soon as circumstances permit. I have collected some lovely things I plan to use. : - )

In the meantime, please enjoy these little gifts ... the blouse is my own creation. : - )

Many Feathers .... your fantasy .... ah what a smile I have on my face at the moment .... : - )

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Your thread continues to give me magnificent erections and splendid orgasms; I masturbate about you regularly. Although I adored your pubic fur, I also cherish your shaved beauty. This is an amazing thread. Thank you both for sharing!

Hello, Dear Ones,

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Sexy Lady,
How I wish I could give you 40 tongue lashes.. to enjoy your taste... mmm mmm good :devil::devil:

fred

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

I'm with you Carne!
Wishing you many many sweet orgasms....

Love the blouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back