beta men and the women who love them

betabrad

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Posts
9,834
Are you a beta male - not aggressive, gentle natured, sensitive , compliant ..etc. You know - the opposite of an Alpha man. Are you a woman who loves a beta male ? Of course most people love an Alpha male but I would like to hear from other beta men like me and from women who love beta men.

Men ; if you're in a relationship , what is it like and how does this affect your sex life ? Or if you're single like me do you also find it hard to find a woman who appreciates your more gentle nature ?

Women ; i'd like to hear why you prefer a beta male and how does if affect your sex life ?
 
I think that everyone ought to have something they're really good at and some place where they take the lead and everyone ought to be able to recognize that they aren't good at everything and sometimes it's their turn to follow. I've found that people who are truly confident in themselves don't need to be bullying other people or trying to exert some kind of authority all the time. I love quiet confidence. So put me down for "realistic guy who recognizes that no one is better than anyone else."
 
So is a beta male essentially a submissive male?

From what I gather a beta male is not necessarily submissive, but simply laid back and not always oozing testosterone, I think its pretty much a "nice guy" who has no issue letting a woman be herself and not need to control her.
 
From what I gather a beta male is not necessarily submissive, but simply laid back and not always oozing testosterone, I think its pretty much a "nice guy" who has no issue letting a woman be herself and not need to control her.

So he's a normal guy then who isn't a control freak?
 
So he's a normal guy then who isn't a control freak?

That's my take, pretty much not a d-bag which in many cases is synonymous with "Alpha"

Either that or its a guy who has one of these.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sonybetamax.jpg
    sonybetamax.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 95
That's my take

Either that or its a guy who has one of these.

That would explain the severe lack of sex and testosterone a beta guy has in all fairness.

You've definitely nailed it with the latter.
 
That would explain the severe lack of sex and testosterone a beta guy has in all fairness.

You've definitely nailed it with the latter.

Testosterone=aggressiveness....sure.

You know men say the a perfect woman would be the old "lady in the street freak in the bed"

Maybe for women is would be the "Beta in the street and the alpha in bed..."

Or...why the hell am I even thinking about this?

All I know is I beta quit while I'm ahead.....
 
I don't like alphas (male or female, it's not about sex at all, they just piss me off). So yeah, betas are cool with me as long as you're talking about someone whose egalitarian, not submissive.
 
Back
Top