How Many people Have you Fucked that You Met on Lit?

I'm curious..what is the percentage....let's face it, most peole are on here to get lucky in one way or another, right? Or wrong?

I'd say wrong, Lit isn't really a meat (meet?) market. Guys would get lucky more often just hanging out at cougar bars than stalking Litster women if that's what you are after.

That said in the last year & half I've been single and looking...I've met 7 women from Lit, and only one really turned out not great.

I'd say wrong, Lit isn't really a meat (meet?) market. Guys would get lucky more often just hanging out at cougar bars than stalking Litster women if that's what you are after.

That said in the last year & half I've been single and looking...I've met 7 women from Lit, and only one really turned out not great.

Look, I said I was sorry, it was an off day for me.

agreed.no impressive suitors yet.

I doubt that I would find anyone living close enough that would want me in that fashion. I am not as young as I once was but I can be as young as I once was once LOL. To be serious most women are not looking for 55 year old fuck buddies. So impressive suitors are not my problem. It is no suitors at all.

Yes. She's the one who took and posted "the" pictures.:cool:

I remember she told a story of how she invited him out to a bar and when he showed up and got a look at him, she avoided him like the plague.

Back