Welcome to Litster Towers....

Thanks. I am going to choose one up near the top. Love the view. I also like the sturdy railings on the balcony.
 
Party rooms are located on top overlooking the pool...
tumblr_n8vkjf3UDZ1tfzlnxo1_400.jpg
 
I wouldn't mind moving to the top floor, as long as my room has a 13 in it :D I can't wait to redecorate. Something open and airy. Where's respy when you need her? :rose:
 
I wouldn't mind moving to the top floor, as long as my room has a 13 in it :D I can't wait to redecorate. Something open and airy. Where's respy when you need her? :rose:

Lily! Welcome back! We can arrange to have your suite moved to any of the top floor views you request...and all available with your number 13.


I think if we are going to reopen this place...Respy has to be part of it!

Maybe you can sweet talk her into joining us!
 
Lily! Welcome back! We can arrange to have your suite moved to any of the top floor views you request...and all available with your number 13.


I think if we are going to reopen this place...Respy has to be part of it!

Maybe you can sweet talk her into joining us!

Ooh, thank you PJ. Do I get a balcony too?

I shall try my best. Respy, we need your design expertise!:rose:
 
mmm and I thought I was the only one with a balcony fetish :)

Now it if overlooks the pool hmmmm never know :)
 
The poor old building started showing its age the last time I walked through it. There were valiant efforts by sweet friends to try to recapture some of its old charm and reopen it...but it was far too gone to save.

Now the engineers have finished cutting the beams and planting the charges. The warning siren blasts its final message to clear back to the safe zone. The final connection attached to the firing grid and contact made as a charge surges through the cords towards the grand old lady known as the Towers.

There were muffled thuds set off in rapid succession as the building stood proudly one more second before she succumbed to the powerful shockwaves that were striking her core. Within seconds, the implosion took the massive high rise and all her towers down to a crumbling pile of chunks and dust. When the debris dust cleared, there was a moment of silence as I revisited her greatness and grandeur.

I realized then...at that very moment...that this building was never such a magical place...it was a place that was magical because of the people who visited and resided there so long ago. While the structures footprint will soon be unrecognizable, the imprint those of very people who came here will always be with me....always be appreciated and remembered as such fun for all of us.

Thank you to each and every one of you who took time to spend a few minutes laughing and enjoying the Towers...it had a great run last year...but it was time to make peace and let it settle back into the archives and have its long deserved slumber.

We all move on to the next destination in our journey...this time I just keep hearing the line...they paved paradise and put up a parking lot....so be it.

Rest well Litster Towers... The Management
 
Back
Top