What woke you up today, and when?

You mean HE is welcome to a 3some with him and his hamster.
And you are welcome to watch.
You know you want to.

Well, I am a self confessed voyeur. Plus, I find you intriguing, so I would probably watch. I may hate myself for it afterwards however and turn myself in to the RSPCA
 
You mean HE is welcome to a 3some with him and his hamster.
And you are welcome to watch.
You know you want to.

That hamster was kind of a badass.

I think he’d have been a little bit dommish. At one point he clawed the eye out of my brother’s hamster.

You’re welcome to him, Forty.
 
That hamster was kind of a badass.

I think he’d have been a little bit dommish. At one point he clawed the eye out of my brother’s hamster.

You’re welcome to him, Forty.

I wouldn’t dream of parting the two of you. Just be careful if he tries that Richard Gere move...
 
Heat and humidity woke me. I'm going out for a drive in my air conditioned car now.
 
Shooting pain in my left shoulder. I went through shockwave therapy a few months ago to stimulate some healing...all it got me was a wallet $300 light. :cool:

This time it was around 4:00, so I was getting up anyway...

It still sucked hairy balls, though. I could have used a few more minutes of shut eye..
 
5 30...A full half hour before my alarm was set to go off...by a 6 year old foot to my face...
 
Shooting pain in my left shoulder. I went through shockwave therapy a few months ago to stimulate some healing...all it got me was a wallet $300 light. :cool:

This time it was around 4:00, so I was getting up anyway...

It still sucked hairy balls, though. I could have used a few more minutes of shut eye..

We all could.

I’m an early riser, but anything starting with 4 is just too damn early.
 
Something along the lines of “Mum, look at my Transformer!” It was 7am though, so I’m not complaining.
 
Day Eight of ten for fairly extreme heat and humidity (extreme by our standards, anyway) in New England.

Perhaps the most discouraging part of the whole day is opening the bedroom door to leave the a/c.

6:00. Alarm. Daddy needs the alone time.
 
4am. Alarm. I hate walking out of the house into a sauna. This IS too much heat for us cold blooded north atlantic people.
 
There are mornings when you bounce out of bed as if shot from a cannon. Eased, refreshed, revitalized, and ready to face your day. Today is, for me, NOT one of those.

Alarm at 6:07. So I must’ve hit snooze. I hate hitting snooze.
 
I woke up naturally (I assume!) two hours before I needed to be up. Went back to sleep and woke up again an hour too early! So I got up, browsed lit, washed my hair and exercised. Just under 20mins until I need to leave for work, and thinking I could have been even more productive if I’d gotten up the first time!
 
708a. After hitting snooze several times. As Jim Gaffigan once said, "there's nothing better than starting your day with a little procrastination!"
Now I am rushing.
 
Friday. No more summer school for the daughter.

I was able to sleep in until 6:18 AND have alone time. Ahhh.
 
Back
Top