Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

right now i want to be caught masterbating at my office and blackmailed into being a slutty lil whore, either by a woman or a hott older man as they tell me how to play with myself and making me beg to cum.

right now i want to be caught masterbating at my office and blackmailed into being a slutty lil whore, either by a woman or a hott older man as they tell me how to play with myself and making me beg to cum.

We have openings in our office

Just saying

When I go back to work next month, you're hired. :devil:

L:rose:

I've decided to go to a jack off party this weekend and I don't really know what to expect.

My fantasy is that I meet a guy there and we seem to hit it off and we end up stroking each other. After the party, he invites me out for a drink to watch the soccer match.

We hang at a bar for a couple of hours and like each other's company. We make plans to see the next game together. We meet at a bar near his house and watch the game. After the game we go back to his house and make out, and we swap blow jobs.

He invites me to watch soccer again in a few days and we watch the game. After the game, we go to his place and I know I want to get fucked. After I blow him, I hint mightily in that direction and he takes control of the situation. He fucks me good and we end up watching the next match from his bed, after which he fucks me again.

My fantasy is to have night of incredible sex with a lovely woman sporting a nice, firm cock.

Real or a strapon.

I'm hard just thinking about it.

To teach a young couple about sex them watch them blosom into sexually active young people

Does it make it sweeter or sexier if I say I wish it was another girl?

Edit. I meant to quote. Oops

Does it make it sweeter or sexier if I say I wish it was another girl?

Edit. I meant to quote. Oops

got to be honest, sexier by a factor of 10...lol. till sweet though. But that's such a hot scenario, thanks for putting that in my head...I appreciate it

I want to attend a bisexual masturbation party. Everyone enjoying themselves but no touching.

cousin lover

My fantasy is to fuck my oldest cousin in every way possible! If you wanna know more, PM me.

I am considering ice and a bit of bondage for a change of pace. I am curious how he would feel about it and what it might feel like to me? I am thinking a fantasy night where we try some ice on my nipples while he tied me up on my hands with a silk tie or something like that to start. Who knows, the fantasy could become a reality if we wanted it too.

I am considering ice and a bit of bondage for a change of pace. I am curious how he would feel about it and what it might feel like to me? I am thinking a fantasy night where we try some ice on my nipples while he tied me up on my hands with a silk tie or something like that to start. Who knows, the fantasy could become a reality if we wanted it too.

Wow!! That sounds so hot!

I want to have my wife bring another bi guy into our sex life. So we can all play together.

Back