Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
collects my flowers and lays them carefully aside as i collect the most important thing of all...Daddy's hugs

Happy anniversary Daddy!!! and i love You with all my heart and soul :heart::heart::heart:

and guess what Daddy??? we get to do it all again this year!!! wooohooo!!!
:cattail:

Ohhh hells bells yes we do!!! And boy am I looking forward to it. All the new and neat adventures that lie awaiting for us to do.

Kisses and lots of hugs and gropes and everything in between. I love you always and forever, now and forevermore.

(Sniffling happy tears - peeking around the bedroom door to watch my new little sister and her Daddy celebrate their love...)

"Morning all - it's clear and sunny again here - supposed to be warm(ish) today too - even the birds are singing. All I can think of is - "THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!" ;)

Just a quick helllo to all you sexy people here!! See peaches is trying to "run up" her post count here!!!LOLOLOL

Daddy U is an absolute sweetheart, yes indeed!

Hullo and happy Friday to all.my sisters nd the Daddies that love us! Working hard over here but I.figured I'd stop in and say hi! Been crazy busy and we just for our chicks in so its nuts! Might go out after work, nor sure yet. I'll pop in at lunch again!

Oh, and happy anniversary to you two lovelies!

Hullo and happy Friday to all.my sisters nd the Daddies that love us! Working hard over here but I.figured I'd stop in and say hi! Been crazy busy and we just for our chicks in so its nuts! Might go out after work, nor sure yet. I'll pop in at lunch again!

Well I wasn't judging his character but will overlook his "cockatar" lol... Ya know can't be too careful with all these babygirls runnin round is all!

And spank you very much with your kind words, Bella. How's your story comin along? I read your first very good writing

Morning everyone and Happy Anniversary to you two cuties.

managed to "sleep in" till 7:30, stupid bladder. Think i lost my get up and go today lol, which is a shame since i do need to get up and start going in 20ish mins

I hope everyone has a great friday night

Thank you very much and yes I am hearing that so I trust everyone's word on UBW and I'm glad to hear that.

How are you and good mornin sunshine. Its the weekend hooray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back