Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

My hubby has no idea that...........

I have two play partners and I'm on this site and others regularly. In addition I've written many erotic poems and they are published here. He also has no idea I love Bdsm and I'm a switch. I'm afraid he just wouldn't get it. Bdsm is not just about pain or just about control. It's so much more. I love it and I'm happy. I know because I'm happy I've been a better sexual partner with him too. Even if he is vanilla.:rose:

sexual experience with other men (though I think she has an Idea) .... or, the one nighter I had just weeks after or wedding....with my best mans GF....

sexual experience with other men (though I think she has an Idea) .... or, the one nighter I had just weeks after or wedding....with my best mans GF....

Hey klippert, weddings are just so damn sexy ... sometimes there are consequences! Did you best man get to know?

For me just my fantasy, so strong, of joining up with a fit, fun loving married man in order pleasure his wife to juddering exhaustion in his presence, and then again the both of us.

Sex

I had sex with my cousin when iI was 19 and she was 18. A first for both of us, thank god she never became pregnant. She has beautifil tits and was really hairy, Love this thread

Last edited:
I'll be like seth rogen in pineapple express~out in the woods, smashing my phone on a rock.
Then find a bridge over a river to throw my laptop in.
Then a fire for the letters, pics, dirty panties from old friends.
Then i'll be good to go.
~but what i'm really afraid of, is that 5 diff women will show up for my funeral wearing black, and there wont be enough cake to go around.
Especially if they bring the kids.

Haha!

Well, let's see, this is a long list, I'll try to be concise:

-that I'm on here, and elsewhere
-that I love to masturbate and eat my own cum
-that I'd love to explore ass play with her
-that I like to wear her panties sometimes
-that i'm an exhibitionist,(well, she knows that but didn't know who I've showed.)
-that I'd love to explore domination and submission more

...So now I'm pretty gun shy to request it because of how embarrassed I was.

You might have the same response again, but there are a <lot> of people who like anal play of various sorts and have broached the topic with their SOs. Based on my own life and the many things I regret not having done, it is far better to go for what you want than to feel forever frustrated. And what you want is something that's OK. Really.

she

has no idea the toys and butt plug I bought for her ....lol knowing she would never want anything to do with........ actually feel sooooo good...........lol

oh yeah and I am on here........:D

Back