Author deletes all his stories after ONE PERSON criticizes his work.

I submit that this author is deleting his account to escape from an obsessed and potentially unstable fan (stalker). Just a guess.

I have one who has been leaving love notes on my stories for awhile now.

Left one on my contest winner yesterday.

Shame of it is its pretty obvious by their remarks its a forum poster which means they have a "name" here. Just not the stones to own up.

Oh, well.

Like I say haters be hating.

This OP on the other hand? This really is one of the weirder posts I've seen in this forum.

I have one who has been leaving love notes on my stories for awhile now.

Left one on my contest winner yesterday.

Shame of it is its pretty obvious by their remarks its a forum poster which means they have a "name" here. Just not the stones to own up.

Oh, well.

Like I say haters be hating.

This OP on the other hand? This really is one of the weirder posts I've seen in this forum.
They posted the same kind of comments on some other author's story. They seem insistent on telling people exactly what and how they should write. Wack job.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/storyfeedbackboard.php?id=603644&pagehint=6

Huh. Odd. While I do applaud April/William on trying to leave constructive feedback, it kinda goes too far when you tell someone how they "should have" written something.

But at least they have a "name" and even give another one to go by "William"

My troll posts here on a regular basis, but dons the anon mask when it comes to sniping stories.
I'll never admit it, LC. :D

I think you find your trolls entertaining. You'd be lonely without them!

Just standing in the check-out aisle, watching a frozen food item slowly thaw on top of the Snicker's bars, reading LW on his iPhone and talking about how, "If that was my wife, I'd a burnded the whole damn trailer down, with that cheatin' whore still locked inside! Now, I'll take a can a chew and this here bottle of Olde English '800' in cash. Put the Funyans and the two cases of Red Bull on EBT. Better add a package of these Duck Dynasty sanitary napkins, while you's at it. The ol' battle axe is on the rag-time warpath again. Oh shit! Looks like LC has got himself a new incest story out. That homo don't know the first thing about sister-humpin'! Hey, any of y'all know how to spell 'lack of plausibility'?"

Just standing in the check-out aisle, watching a frozen food item slowly thaw on top of the Snicker's bars, reading LW on his iPhone and talking about how, "If that was my wife, I'd a burnded the whole damn trailer down, with that cheatin' whore still locked inside! Now, I'll take a can a chew and this here bottle of Olde English '800' in cash. Put the Funyans and the two cases of Red Bull on EBT. Better add a package of these Duck Dynasty sanitary napkins, while you's at it. The ol' battle axe is on the rag-time warpath again. Oh shit! Looks like LC has got himself a new incest story out. That homo don't know the first thing about sister-humpin'! Hey, any of y'all know how to spell 'lack of plausibility'?"

Uncle Joe? Is that you? :eek:

Holy shit, you were behind JBJ!:D

Oh, and your post is a self fulfilling prophecy. I am submitting an incest story this weekend. Its a mix of mother/son incest and erotic bondage. "Mom is Bound to Please"

Coming to a Walmart and trailer park near you.

I think he did say he posted some comments as anonymous and some under his name. I tell you, if some random reader offered me such minutely detailed "constructive criticism", in expectation of some kind of one-on-one communication, I would probably run for the hills, too. :eek:

I think he did say he posted some comments as anonymous and some under his name. I tell you, if some random reader offered me such minutely detailed "constructive criticism", in expectation of some kind of one-on-one communication, I would probably run for the hills, too. :eek:

It's more annoying than constructive.

Other than stuff I've said on this thread, I've said nothing else to (April Smith Sucks). Then I sent the below message because I was curious about the origin of its name.

(ME) Did you have a GF named April Smith?

(April Smith Sucks) Maybe...Maybe not. I'm not telling. You haven't been respectful to me even though I've been constantly explaining that I've been trying to be respectful to everyone on this site. I'm certainly not answering questions from you about my personal life. I'm putting you on my Ignore for private messages now.

(I'm left like, WHAT the FUCK did I do) (WHAT IM DOING NOW MIGHT BE AN ASS MOVE, BUT IM CONFUSED.)

Last edited:
You didn't read the thread, Loquere? You could tell from the OP where the April Smith name came from and post #6 directly stated where it came from.

So, yes, you certainly do seem confused.

Back