Being grabbed in publuc

How many ladies have been felt up or groped when out shopping or out to eat or any other public place , or how many guys gave done the groping?

i have been groped in the bus in the outskirts of hyderabad along with husband . the crowd is so large and even breathing is difficult . but some of the men in that crowd , that gives a lifetime chance to touch and play with all sort of women.everyone started at me while aboarding the bus as the crowd incresed to its peack , many men played with my boobs and caressed the buttocks.
it is awkward at its most
 
i have been groped in the bus in the outskirts of hyderabad along with husband . the crowd is so large and even breathing is difficult . but some of the men in that crowd , that gives a lifetime chance to touch and play with all sort of women.everyone started at me while aboarding the bus as the crowd incresed to its peack , many men played with my boobs and caressed the buttocks.
it is awkward at its most
How rude, especially since you was with your husband. :confused:
Men and their dicks can be such pricks
 
Years ago I was in line for a ride at Disneyland....very crowded. I had my arms folded across my chest with my hands just kinda dangling under my arms. I felt something press against my hand, I turned to see what it was....it was the boob af a woman standing behind me. I apologized, she replied "no problem" a faced forward again. she then moved forward and pushed her whole boob into my hand. I looked back at her and she was smiling, so I started caressing her nipple, apparently she enjoyed it as I felt it go hard under my fingertips.
 
I've been groped twice, to my memory. Once while bartending. I came around the end of the bar to check on a table and the older lady spun her barstool around and grabbed a cheek. No harm no foul.

The other time I was groped in a bar while my friend, who is a lesbian made out with her girlfriend, she reached behind herself to where I was standing, and I felt a hand gripping and rubbing my cock through my jeans. I was shocked, but I was also 22, so I just stood there and let her do her thing. The most memorable part of that was the girl standing to my left who looked me up and down, and then gave me her number. I never called her...I was young and dumb.
 
Years ago I was in line for a ride at Disneyland....very crowded. I had my arms folded across my chest with my hands just kinda dangling under my arms. I felt something press against my hand, I turned to see what it was....it was the boob af a woman standing behind me. I apologized, she replied "no problem" a faced forward again. she then moved forward and pushed her whole boob into my hand. I looked back at her and she was smiling, so I started caressing her nipple, apparently she enjoyed it as I felt it go hard under my fingertips.

in fact, she may be used to it in this sort of way. sometimes , we women did it spontaneously.
after d first time , I experienced the groping even more harder inside a theatre where its fully dark and one hand is travelling along inside my dark hair forest .
I can't stop it nor shout it.
I just gave into it. out of fear then pleasure.
it is not a man but a female and a relative. while all our family watching the cinema , she played inside my panties while i m struggling with pleasure n fear.
 
Somewhat similar experience to VampirTARA's, but much more enjoyable.st.

Of course In your story he was humper and in mind I was the. Humpy also in mine I'm the one that ended up with a white sticky sticky stuff on the ass of my tight black dress pants. at least you had fun:):rose:
 
Have been a few times, work mostly as well as at school, the bus & parties/bars. Each reaction is totally dependent on my mood and circumstance. Guys just be mindful that 9/10 girls will not take to it kindly.. I have had friends snap and rightfully so. Im too easy going 99% of the time to freak out :cool:
 
Once at the movies with my girlfriend. The guys were watching auto racing and we decided to go take in a movie. I felt the guy sitting beside me brushing against my boob and moved over towards my friend as far as I could, but still could feel something brushing against me. When I glanced down I saw his fingers rubbing my breast. I was scared to death to do or say anything at the time for fear of being followed after we left the movie or worse. The guy had a good time with my boob for over an hour. When we left we made sure we stayed with other people till we got to the car.

Sad thing is I was to scared and young to enjoy it back then :D

Vicky
 
I don't know any woman who would like that and as a man I certainly wouldn't violate a woman's person and space in such a manner.
 
I go out to bars and clubs a lot and I'm groped almost every time I walk through a crowd or on the dance floor (usually my ass). When the fog machines go off and everyone is blind for a minute, guys get very grabby. If it's a young attractive guy I don't mind much but most of the time it's a desperate creep.
 
I go out to bars and clubs a lot and I'm groped almost every time I walk through a crowd or on the dance floor (usually my ass). When the fog machines go off and everyone is blind for a minute, guys get very grabby. If it's a young attractive guy I don't mind much but most of the time it's a desperate creep.

I was in my mid 30s at the time and the guy was easily in his 60s, so yes I get what you mean.;) I don't believe I know anyone female who hasn't been grabbed or groped in some fashion.

Vicky
 
Have any other men been groped? When I was about 23-24, adjusting the gears on my bike, a group of about five or six girls walked by and one of them handled my backside! I was indignant at the time but it's really hot now I look back on it., they were all giggling.

A couple of years later I was out with a load of friends and girlfriends; as I walked past the girls to the bar, they felt me up! Again, all giggling. I laugh feed along that time, it was flattering.

I have a nice shapely bum... ;)

Been groped at work a few times....always by someone I found attractive, mind you, so....yeah, wasn't gonna complain about THAT. :devil:
 
Two occasions that were memorable.

Once at a big music festival (outside, in the winter) where many drunken people were trying to squeeze into a indoor facility that had bathrooms. I (along with many other women) were trapped in the line to the ladies room, and lewd and inebriated men realized we could not really move away from them if they wanted to touch us or rub up against us. It was awful, frankly. Thankfully I was wearing thick winter clothing.

And one other time at another festival in the summer where I was wearing far less clothing...and I admit it was much more pleasant as I had previously been flirting a bit with the guy. And I may have been slightly tipsy.
 
i have grouped twice, and once done to me.
1st time was in uniform. we were in a big crowd. I had my hands down in front of me slightly crossed. And the two ladies in front of me were in tight sexy black dresses. I remember the crowd moving forward. I was pushed against her. I quickly back off just a bit (lack of room to move). A short time later. on of the ladies backed up against me a few times. So one time I grouped. then pulled away. she pushed up again. so I just started to continuly feel her ass and squeeze for a awhile.

second time was in a movie. harry potter of all movies, but the place was packed. lady next to me grabbed my leg, moved her hand up my leg. I returned the favor. She took her hand off of my leg and then pulled my hand up further on her leg. I ended up getting her off twice during the movie.
 
When I used to go in clubs years ago had a few feels in them places, both given and received and not always guys either lol.
 
It seems to happen a lot in club's, I don't normally mind and on a few occasions it's turning into fingering but it has gotten out of hand a few times too.
 
Back
Top