climax from breastplay?

can you climax just from breastplay?

• Total voters
It's been known to happen with me but I need some really rough play to climax from it. Just sucking and caressing doesn't do it for me.

My wife has very sensitive nipples and occasionally cums from my attention to them...fingertips...licking and sucking. I love how her body reacts and of course when she climaxes that way

Have to be in the right mood - which is pretty damn often. Then having my breasts confidently handled is a real turn on. But other times, it is just bothersome and I tell my partner to leave them be and just fuck me.

doesn't matter whether it's me or him...touching my boobs the right way is sending me over the edge every time...:eek:

I just had one...:eek:

and approaching one now...
attachment.php

can't help wondering...

and approaching one now...
attachment.php

In pleasuring your breasts alone... do you use your mouth?

If so, I think you just heightened my infatuation with this.

Odd that it would turn on a man so much to think about that?

Only one gal I've been with climaxed only from breastplay, but oh my goodness was it magical when it happened ...

I didn't even know girls could orgasm from just breast play. I have so much to learn.

When I was younger I found out that not every woman could orgasm this way by reading an article in Cosmo that it was possible! I has no idea it wasn't normal for every woman lol.

I think I read the same article. I remember it! I was inspired. Did some research, found it to be true. And so it began... ;)

That was almost 20 years ago- I can cum six ways to Sunday now :D

You ladies have all the fun. At least it's an absolute thrill and turn on to provide you attention and stimulation.

My breast and nipples are extremely sensitive. I love have them caressed, sucked and nibbled on. I can come very close to orgasming just from this, but I am usually the one begging for his dick which is what puts me over the edge. It makes me wonder if I was more patient of I just might cum from only this. May be something I need to try.....

You just need that Sensual Sadist that likes to hear you beg and keeps going to show you where you body can go. :devil::kiss:

Have any of you sensitive ladies gotten nipple piercings?

How did that affect things, pray tell?

I only have one nipple pierced but it is awesome. Both my nipples are very sensative and stand to attention very easily but the pierced one is almost always hard. Just the slightest touch or even just a little breeze and it's hard and pointy. I normally like a bit of rough play with my nipples but I do have to be a bit softer with the pierced one

I only have one nipple pierced but it is awesome. Both my nipples are very sensative and stand to attention very easily but the pierced one is almost always hard. Just the slightest touch or even just a little breeze and it's hard and pointy. I normally like a bit of rough play with my nipples but I do have to be a bit softer with the pierced one

I would love to nibble on one nipple while gently twisting your pierced one :kiss:

Back