Chance Made Us Sistersluts; Choice Made Us Friends

ohhhh, here you are! I've been looking for you!
you know, that washer ain't the only thing in here with quite an appetite *looking the newbie up and down* and has no one told you you're not allowed to wear clothes around here?

<Shouts down the hall> "Well, i think KalIsBack is wearing a pink tutu! I think accessories should still be allowed! Maybe a fig leaf? A cod piece?" :D

<Takes break from cliteatingman aka besthandleeverman to soothe the n00b, strokes his cheek> "Shh... it'll be OK baby. Especially if you line dry the delicates..."

<Dons protective sexy camo gear just in case Hell breaks loose>

But Overnite? I dare you to steal our panties. Try us:

18071_BnHover.jpg

Nice shooting Cassidy - is that elli backing you up with the pump action?
...I've heard all about her pump action :eek:

he can, theoretically. just not right now... :devil:

Nice job hazing the newb elli. Keep up the good work. I see all is in order here, girls. Carry on.

<prances back down hall to Cliteatingman> :kiss:

dd741000282a6465849a7667d5a4b5d9.jpg

*chuckles, tossing the shackle keys up and down for a few moments*

All is going according to plan...:devil:

*observes from shadowy corner, snickers*

*peeking out from my room* hi, honey! whatcha doing over there all by yourself? go have some fun, I think ryan's 'unoccupied' at the moment.

RYAN!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't fancy him...so much not, that I can't see the appeal

Waits in the corner for something to picque my interest

Ambles over and leans against the wall, dangling a pair of handcuffs.

What do you say May? ;)

why are you actually running around freely in here? did I miss something while I was taking care of our prey, eh, I mean guests?

Hey Nevyn, What's with the handcuffs?

*gulps*

*presses a finger to May's sweet lips and turns to Eli*

why are you actually running around freely in here? did I miss something while I was taking care of our prey, eh, I mean guests?

Why, I'm the guard, young lady. I was given the key to the shackles, see? *gives her a careful peek, while still holding them tightly*

*presses a finger to May's sweet lips and turns to Eli*

Why, I'm the guard, young lady. I was given the key to the shackles, see? *gives her a careful peek, while still holding them tightly*

*skeptically eyes nevyn for a moment, then shrugs* cool....

Peeks head into doorway: "WTF is going on here??? The thread is titled "Sistersluts",n now it l?ooks like a college frat party!!

Uses the Prince as a distraction and begins to release all of the prisoners, starting with Kal, then Cuts Ryan loose and runs for it!

Uses the Prince as a distraction and begins to release all of the prisoners, starting with Kal, then Cuts Ryan loose and runs for it!

*peeking out into the hall when I hear all the noise, then realising nevyn doesn't know I have over_night in here..... slowly closing and locking my door*

is this a riot?!

good thing i had cliteating man occupied. he's not going anywhere. who the hell else is gonna mop the floors around here?!

oh Prince Albert....
:D

Listen I've done that in other threads before, ick all the stuff you see, clothing, condoms, lube, toys of all kind, [Looks over at Ryan Gosling shackled to the wall], yep even a few like that also!! People cum in play around, but do they stick around to clean up, NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:eek:

I feel so violated.

*tears off pink tutu and runs for the door*

<Yells from other room> "Don't make me come out there! Could someone please grab the tutu, tackle Price Albert, and force him into it for me? I hear he is good at dealing with filth! He can be our new domestic manservant."

<waves to Ryan, Nev, n Kal> "y'all come back now!"

*shouting down the hallway* hey, miss_cassidy? I've got over_night shackled to my bed here. where did you put the lube?

*shouting down the hallway* hey, miss_cassidy? I've got over_night shackled to my bed here. where did you put the lube?
*breezes in with shopping*
Just in time it seems - Cass said we were out so I got a two pint bottle - comes with a free applicator too. I'll put the change on the fridge?
Oh and there's a multipack of batteries. We ought to get re-chargeables - you know they're more environmentally friendly and such

*breezes in with shopping*
Just in time it seems - Cass said we were out so I got a two pint bottle - comes with a free applicator too. I'll put the change on the fridge?
Oh and there's a multipack of batteries. We ought to get re-chargeables - you know they're more environmentally friendly and such

RECHARGE THE BATTERIES!

eco_friendly_workoutgear.jpg

Back