Toxic Lady's Tactics

AceFace08

Lambretta
Here is some of their tactics to to look out for šŸ˜‚ any comments ladies

The I am always right game

I realised that yes, I play the I am always right game.
I can be a total *****, start loads of drama, and expect a man to fall on the sword to prove he loves me.
It's a sick game, so why do I keep playing it? If he refuses, I tell him, he wont fight for me, he doesn't love me.
It's not like I am telling him that in hopes of manipulation, it's what I truly think. If you loved me, you'd let me win.

The threesome trap

One of my staples, I offer the guy I am with a threesome, in hopes he proves to me that he is a dog like all the rest.
Not trying to kink shame, but I think this game is important to know if he loves me. I think it also comes from a place of insecurity,
Do you want me? Or my friends? Or am I good enough for it to just be an "us"?

The will he chase me game

If I say, hey look, im done, dont message me, and he doesn't message me all day, he won, I am his. If he messages me, he lost.
I want a strong man, and also a man who respects my right to say im done and actually lets me go. If he fails this test, he will never, ever, hear from me again.

So there are some of the games, do you think we need games and tests in order to vet? Is this just simple manipulation ?

I think it is total manipulation. Almost setting yourself up for failure. If the man is not able to guess the mystery response you want, you discard him which is a shame because he might be wonderful and you will have missed out because he couldnā€™t read your mind.

And men cannot, ever, read your mind. Not even close. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Okay, after years together, and you are connected he might, but that is because of growing close to each other.

I think it is total manipulation. Almost setting yourself up for failure. If the man is not able to guess the mystery response you want, you discard him which is a shame because he might be wonderful and you will have missed out because he couldnā€™t read your mind.

And men cannot, ever, read your mind. Not even close. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Okay, after years together, and you are connected he might, but that is because of growing close to each other.
If the man is not able to guess the mystery response you want šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'm taking a psychic course

I have to pass enough ā€œtestsā€ in the game of life. I shouldnā€™t have to pass the mind game test with a person Iā€™m in a relationship with.

If you spend enough time together it should become self evident, no?

The threesome trap

One of my staples, I offer the guy I am with a threesome, in hopes he proves to me that he is a dog like all the rest.
Not trying to kink shame, but I think this game is important to know if he loves me. I think it also comes from a place of insecurity,
Do you want me? Or my friends? Or am I good enough for it to just be an "us"?

I don't necessarily disagree. However, based on what I've seen and heard (there was a very good Italian docu series on these subjects some years ago,) on average, women who use the "threesome game" (and plus) do so in order to please him. And more often than not, it's not an act coming out of love and/or mutual pleasure, but insecurities and desperation.

I'm not sure who's the toxic one in these cases. Probably both, for different reasons.

I don't necessarily disagree. However, based on what I've seen and heard (there was a very good Italian docu series on these subjects some years ago,) on average, women who use the "threesome game" (and plus) do so in order to please him. And more often than not, it's not an act coming out of love and/or mutual pleasure, but insecurities and desperation.

I'm not sure who's the toxic one in these cases. Probably both, for different reasons.
Yes, I agree whoā€™s the toxics one or both

The will he chase me game

If I say, hey look, im done, dont message me, and he doesn't message me all day, he won, I am his. If he messages me, he lost.
I want a strong man, and also a man who respects my right to say im done and actually lets me go. If he fails this test, he will never, ever, hear from me again.

Uhhhā€¦ isnā€™t this just setting boundaries and asking someone to respect them?

I had an ex that texted me all day, every day, and if I didnā€™t respond fast enough, heā€™d ask if I was mad or if something was wrong. I had to keep reminding him that I work 8-4 and Iā€™m not attached to my phone. When I started ignoring his texts during my work hours (because I made it clear I wasnā€™t answering anymore while Iā€™m working), he started finding reasons to drop by the office.

Itā€™s possessive bullshit. If I set a boundary and the man regularly disregards it or worse, finds a loophole, then heā€™s not it. Goodbye.

'Games' like these are very foreign to me, so I just don't understand the dynamics here. If I asked someone to not text me, and he texted me anyways, then I have no idea why he might now be considered as having 'won' and that now 'I am his'.

Back