The China Pearl Inn part 7

L F I think we all miss the gals. They bring a breathe of Spring to the Inn as well as improve the scenery. Not to mention their wit, and banter as well. ;)

Last edited:
LF, thank you. We love your solo writing. Maybe on board ship we'll have a little time. The US Navy guys are eying up our cubs. One guy with the initials CGR (remind you of someone?) is hitting on one of my German nurses (a fan of both the inn and Charlotte's Conversion) named Madelyn (Mad for short). Wasting his time - she looks sweet, innocent and virginal but she bats for the other team PMKL!

Btw LF sorry I haven't replied to your E Mail. We've been very busy with new clothing lol.

Last edited:
I echo LF's statement. If y'all need a distraction and want to do some writing I'd be happy to pick up some stories with the understanding that your deployment schedule will conflict with regular postings. I know as much fun as it is to socialize, fun sexy times are a nice thing to have too. ;)

G G I am glad to see that LF and FD are keeping you and the rest of the lionesses entertained with their writing and carrying on your stories with them. I fear ours and Rose's have fallen by the wayside. Such is Lit some just don't work out for many reasons, ours conflicting with duty and deployments.

@Robyn: You're really so sweet! *hugs her* I haven't been following the news. It's all in Danish here and easy enough to tune out, but maybe I should check o_O

@HSG: Thanks for your kindness as well. Are you certain I can't have that lizard? I'd give it a really good home between my boobs!

@CG: What's your house recommendation? I've always liked darker rum myself, but wouldn't turn down a good quality light rum.

@ Rick: Please take care of yourself and the ladies too!

@amchentai: Hi! Don't think we've met before, I'm shiva! Nice to meet you! *shakes your hand thusly*

@LF: I'd love to read some of your stories too!! :D My vote is for you to write for them!

@FD: I'd also love to read some of your stuff too *winks*

@GG: I wish you the best! Be safe and well. *hugs her*

I would also love to write a fun story for you ladies and gents at some point too. :D

Shiva I would recommend either Pussers or Goslings Rum both excellent dark rums. So would you like it straight in a Hurricane, or Planter's punch.

Well I have a tv. It is a bit bigger than I imagined, but I can see it so that is always good. Cable comes tomorrow but I can watch youtube and some other sites. Found something called Pluto TV that shows really old tv shows. So I am a happy camper. The sound is weird though just because I am not used to any sounds here, I don't use sound with my computer. LOL It will take me awhile to get used to other voices around here.

A voice even one from a TV I find comforting. To much silence can drive you around the bend S F.;)

Hi everyone at the Inn. Been a while since checking in. I’ve been offered a new job and been spending every evening this week filling out a ton of paper work required for a security clearance.

Glad to see the NRR team is back from the desert. It must have been very physically draining in those hazmat suits in that heat. Now it appears you’re preparing for dealing with that little man on the peninsula should he decide to go through with his stupidity. It’s hard to believe how he seems to think the rest of the world is going to sit idly by and allow him to carry out his threats. Even China is finally starting to say enough is enough. I do think of the bunch of you frequently and hate to see that you may be heading into harm’s way again. The same goes for Big Rick and Mr. T. I realize you’re already in the area.

SF, the best I can come up with about your lizard is just be thankful that it isn’t of that gila monster genus. Now that you’re getting cable, can you also get the internet from your cable provider? That’s how we get ours, and it will certainly spoil you with the speed. It’s great for streaming things like Netflix or to the Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.

CG, be sure to take your umbrella to the northwest. I’ve never been up that way, but it’s my understanding that sunshine can be a bit of a rarity. Hope all of your lectures go well.

To everyone else, hi.
:eek:

Thanks luv2bfkd but even when I lived in the Seattle area I never used an umbrella, I am kind of a hat and rain jacket Guy. ;)

I am worried about the little Fat Man and the war of words that is escalating. Simply put he is a petulant child and capable of anything. I also worry about The Gals and Rick an Mr T. I have been there and done that as they say and it never get easier.

Well at least this long trip will let me get on computer and visit here off and on. I head out to morrow for a lecture hear on the East Coast and fly out next week.

So what have you been up to other than imitating G G and HSG by drowning in paper work?

Thanks luv2bfkd but even when I lived in the Seattle area I never used an umbrella, I am kind of a hat and rain jacket Guy. ;)

I am worried about the little Fat Man and the war of words that is escalating. Simply put he is a petulant child and capable of anything. I also worry about The Gals and Rick an Mr T. I have been there and done that as they say and it never get easier.

Well at least this long trip will let me get on computer and visit here off and on. I head out to morrow for a lecture hear on the East Coast and fly out next week.

So what have you been up to other than imitating G G and HSG by drowning in paper work?

Things are pretty mundane here. We’re still waiting on a closing date for our house. We’re planning on doing some painting before moving in, so I’ve been collecting those color samples trying to determine what we (or really I) want. Michael’s opinion is ‘whatever’. Taking that pile of paperwork back tomorrow and hopefully they’ll review it while I’m there for completeness. :eek:

I found that the paint swatches were never that accurate so I would get little samples of the one or two colors I was thinking about and paint small areas.

I lived overseas growing up as an Army dependent and when I was filling out the paperwork for my security clearance they wanted to know every country and when I lived there. It took forever and a test of memory luv2bfkd. Now I understand that if the travel or stay was because of being a dependent you now can skip that.

I notice the striking young lady with long black hair that shimmered like a raven's wing.

Evening young lady and welcome to The China Pearl Inn. My name is C G Raven but call me C G. What can I get you to drink?

Hears the voice and directs my attention towards it, seeing a man and smiles, going over and sitting down. "Hmm, I don't know, you have any fruity drinks? I am in the mood to try something new."

G G I am glad to see that LF and FD are keeping you and the rest of the lionesses entertained with their writing and carrying on your stories with them. I fear ours and Rose's have fallen by the wayside. Such is Lit some just don't work out for many reasons, ours conflicting with duty and deployments.

Hah! I can't promise I am keeping them entertained, I just offered to weave a story or two if they were interested.

@Robyn: You're really so sweet! *hugs her* I haven't been following the news. It's all in Danish here and easy enough to tune out, but maybe I should check o_O

@HSG: Thanks for your kindness as well. Are you certain I can't have that lizard? I'd give it a really good home between my boobs!

@CG: What's your house recommendation? I've always liked darker rum myself, but wouldn't turn down a good quality light rum.

@ Rick: Please take care of yourself and the ladies too!

@amchentai: Hi! Don't think we've met before, I'm shiva! Nice to meet you! *shakes your hand thusly*

@LF: I'd love to read some of your stories too!! :D My vote is for you to write for them!

@FD: I'd also love to read some of your stuff too *winks*

@GG: I wish you the best! Be safe and well. *hugs her*

I would also love to write a fun story for you ladies and gents at some point too. :D

Well darlin, my active stories are in my signature. All you have to do is click and read.

noticing the newcomer he offers a nod.

Welcome.

So much to try and catch up with but CG, I'm a girl of my word and I will get back to our role play as soon as I can.

Luv2bfkd, we've taken our hazmats with us just in case the mad haircut does something really stupid. On a personal note my Doctor is already where we're going ensuring medical facilities are ready. But right now we're on our way for exercises nothing more, nothing less. CG knows what I mean.

LS, I'd love to write with you sometime. Maybe together we can stop CG having his wicked way!

LF, please post. I find your writing a turn on especially when I have to live like a nun. But then all the girls do, especially those watching from the shadows.

SF, hope your TV goes well.

FHD, once this is over maybe we can write together.

Now, it's always good to welcome a new face. So Welcome to the Inn AlectraDevlani

F D don't be shy my friend you are and I known it is much appreciated. ;)

Rose I know you will. My mind becomes restless from time to time and writing is one of my few pleasures.

My wicked ways young lady? :eek:.........;)

So much to try and catch up with but CG, I'm a girl of my word and I will get back to our role play as soon as I can.

Luv2bfkd, we've taken our hazmats with us just in case the mad haircut does something really stupid. On a personal note my Doctor is already where we're going ensuring medical facilities are ready. But right now we're on our way for exercises nothing more, nothing less. CG knows what I mean.

LS, I'd love to write with you sometime. Maybe together we can stop CG having his wicked way!

LF, please post. I find your writing a turn on especially when I have to live like a nun. But then all the girls do, especially those watching from the shadows.

SF, hope your TV goes well.

FHD, once this is over maybe we can write together.

Now, it's always good to welcome a new face. So Welcome to the Inn AlectraDevlani

I would love to talk details when you have the time, Rose.

Smiles at the two other people I notice and waves. "Hello, it seems there are a lot of friendly people here, I think I am going to enjoy being here."

Smiles at the two other people I notice and waves. "Hello, it seems there are a lot of friendly people here, I think I am going to enjoy being here."

We are a friendly crew here AlectraDevlani and welcome new members. You'll find we'll shorten your title to AD, but that's because we're lazy.

Luv2bfkd (we can't shorten you lol) - good luck with the job.

CG, we'll be thinking of you next week.

Sorry I can't stop, duty calls

Well then off you go Robyn I know that duty calls. Tuesday begins a month on the road lecturing in the Pacific Northwest, hopefully I will have a chance to visit some of my old haunts and duty stations.

We are a friendly crew here AlectraDevlani and welcome new members. You'll find we'll shorten your title to AD, but that's because we're lazy.

Luv2bfkd (we can't shorten you lol) - good luck with the job.

CG, we'll be thinking of you next week.

Sorry I can't stop, duty calls

"Oh that's fine, I actually think it sounds cute shortened. Also I can be lazy myself as well. I'm glad you welcome new members too, I am already liking this place so much. I'm also a big talker, so if anyone gets annoyed, just tell me to shut up and I will."

Welcome AlectraDevlani. This is a pretty nice group of people but we are lazy typists, so as you can tell everyone goes by initials around here. :)

I didn't think the tv could do anything today, but they did something with my computer modem and I can get youtube and something called Pluto TV. I just got confirmation that the cable guys will come tomorrow. I was afraid to schedule the tv guys and the cable guys for the same day, because you know the cable guys would come first. LOL But this will work out. The only bad thing is that Turner Classic Movies is doing their August thing where they showcase the movies of one actor/actress a day. So of course, my favorite actor's day is today. LOL oh well.

CG, I have gotten used to only having the sound of the ac, computer, and refrigerator. Sometimes they are so loud I think I will go insane. I watched a couple of old tv shows and listened to some music, but I had to turn it off for awhile, I was getting a headache from the noise. LOL I have once sided conversations with the lizard when he shows up or when a spider crawls on me. But they aren't long talks. More like, "Oh, there you are." and "For heaven's sake, really, all this area and you have to crawl on me?" But that is about the extent of our talks. :D

You soldier types enjoy your exercises and we will join you in hoping that is all they will remain. I have to try and hope that these two idiots are just mouthing off and that they have some clue that actually taking any action is just not going to be worth it. I am just afraid that the one in this country is going to mouth off to the point where the one in that country does something totally stupid. As far as I can tell, the one in this country is mostly all talk, but I hope he doesn't decide to make a hole in an airport runway or something like that. I suppose having the special forces guys go in an muzzle them both wouldn't work.

Ah but that was always the rub S F, in a Republic, or a Democracy, is that its the politicians, not the Military, THAT MAKES THE DECISSIONS and though it was often trying, or even maddening I would have it no other way.;)

Back