First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

*peeks in again*

yes, i can confirm you are still drop dead gorgeous, i just thought you should know *giggles*

Ok, haven't had a chance to peruse all of your pix but all I have to say is... I like! :D You had me at Blue Jeans lol!... tis a favorite thing of mine...

*sigh* off to drool some more! hahaha! ;)

Ok, haven't had a chance to peruse all of your pix but all I have to say is... I like! :D You had me at Blue Jeans lol!... tis a favorite thing of mine...

*sigh* off to drool some more! hahaha! ;)

Hey WSW! And Welcome to my humble abode ;) Well i am glad u like my cents for LIT..and please Peruse away..working on a new set..hopefully will have em up by tonight :) :rose: Ciao!!

Well the Suit set continues after a small hiatus!! This is more of an assorted set. Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm ???? ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Casuals.jpg
    Casuals.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Denims.jpg
    Denims.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 74
  • New_Style.jpg
    New_Style.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 86
Few more..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Purple.jpg
    Purple.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 75
  • Purple2.jpg
    Purple2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Traditional.jpg
    Traditional.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Semi_traditional.jpg
    Semi_traditional.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Suits_Collage.jpg
    Suits_Collage.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
LOVE the new suit shots ... makes me want to peel that suit off you with my teeth. You are pure sexy sweetheart. :kiss:

LOVE the new suit shots ... makes me want to peel that suit off you with my teeth. You are pure sexy sweetheart. :kiss:

I would WELCOME that gesture from you...Okay so ONLY teeth, NO hands....DEAL??? :rose: ...Hope you're doing great :)

I am coming very late to this thread but my god you are gorgeous :) :devil:

Welcome Case! And thanks for your compliment. I haven't posted much in a while. But I HAVE visited your thread...okay, guilty of not posting...but you are sexy as hell!!
Hope you have a great weekend! ( P.S: Will post this on your thread as well ) :rose:

wonderful thread =)

You're such a tease in most of your pix and it is very effective. Gad I stumbled upon this thread and hope you continue on posting more.... you look absolutely good in a suit btw*smooooch

wonderful thread =)

You're such a tease in most of your pix and it is very effective. Gad I stumbled upon this thread and hope you continue on posting more.... you look absolutely good in a suit btw*smooooch

Hey thanks Kitty for your compliments. I am glad as well that you stumbled upon my thread. Yes I usually leave things for the imagination. Only occasionally that I DO go beyond just a tease ;) Need to be in one of my "Moods" for that ;)
And as a counter effect I did visit your thread..and MY GOD woman you're HOT!!
What a bod!! Phew!
Hope to see more from you :rose:

:eek: Those suit shots are amazing.

Hey Sexy!! Thanks for the compliment! And I must say your new photos are just freakin sexy as hell!! You have such a wonderful body Alice! Just PERFECT and in all the right areas ;)
Hope u have a great weekend hotness!! :rose:

I would WELCOME that gesture from you...Okay so ONLY teeth, NO hands....DEAL??? :rose: ...Hope you're doing great :)

Welcome Case! And thanks for your compliment. I haven't posted much in a while. But I HAVE visited your thread...okay, guilty of not posting...but you are sexy as hell!!
Hope you have a great weekend! ( P.S: Will post this on your thread as well ) :rose:

Thank you so much :) And thanks for visiting my thread! I'm glad you like it ;)

Had some downtime this Sunday evening!! Thought I would post this Mixed Bag of my previous sets..until I find a new idea for my next set ;) Hope all u ladies will approve and well ...even give me suggestions! Hope everyone is having a great weekend ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• newcollage-Optimized.jpg
    newcollage-Optimized.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
Just unwinding and listening to my iPod! ;)

Attachments

• ipod1.jpg
    ipod1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ipod2.jpg
    ipod2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 29
  • ipod3.jpg
    ipod3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 32
Well if my hardware was "loaded" into your software, the result would be spectacular effects, amazing "sound", and an enhanced "performance"!! ;)

Another one for the ladies who love the derriere ;)

Attachments

• Butt3.jpg
    Butt3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 47
Back