chick with a dick?

24 year old athlete here who wants to be your girl with a little something extra ;)

interested in making some new friends and chat with both guys and girls who find crossdressers and transgenders attractive.

A real turn on, so exciting, love extra something, brings extra pleasure.
 
Last edited:
24 year old athlete here who wants to be your girl with a little something extra ;)

interested in making some new friends and chat with both guys and girls who find crossdressers and transgenders attractive.

Love something extra, brings extra pleasure.
 
Yes I do

Soccergurl7 Yes I do think that Crossdressers and Transgengers are attractive and sexy.
I would to be friend or chat buddy.

So far I have only had Oral experiences with CD's and TS's.
 
Nothing would be hotter than to hook up with a hot chick only to reach down to find a big cock between her legs.
 
Haven't met anyone new on here lately ..any of the younger crowd want to make a new friend??
 
I know I might not be part of the younger crowd anymore. But I would enjoy the chance to make a friend like yourself.
 
Tucks

In panties I use a pad and tuck to make it look like I have a pussy. Envy women in lots of ways. Looking for ladies who will talk to me about guys. Also feel free to email me
 
amazed

Im still amazed at how many other people share similar desires as me its nice to know that im not the only person out there that thinks a beautiful woman with a little ( or big) something extra is incredibly arousing. I would love to meet a girl like that to get to know and explore each other with
 
Hey there.

Always loved girls with that something extra, would love to chat with any T-girls or CD's. Drop me a PM if your in the mood for a chat.
 
Hi soccergurl, 29/m in SoCal here. Loved an athletic figure and have always had fantasies involving a shemale, so it's the best of both worlds. Would love to chat sometime
 
Back
Top