Sports (NBA/NFL) fans here?

hotdick916

Really Experienced
So this is always odd to me - there are lots of bi guys who are horny to chat with.. and lots of guys who are into sports... But it's SUPER hard to find guys who like both!
I'd love to find a fun guy who enjoys sharing naughty fantasies/experiences, maybe even get off together.
But also wants to chat about sports - especially one into NBA with the playoffs starting.

I'm 49, married but in an open relationship, professional job, smart, funny, and very open minded.
In Northern CA, so a 49ers and Warriors fan, but can chat just about any team.

Any fun guys (or women who are browsing here!) who'd be up for a chat? PM me and say hi!

So this is always odd to me - there are lots of bi guys who are horny to chat with.. and lots of guys who are into sports... But it's SUPER hard to find guys who like both!
I'd love to find a fun guy who enjoys sharing naughty fantasies/experiences, maybe even get off together.
But also wants to chat about sports - especially one into NBA with the playoffs starting.

I'm 49, married but in an open relationship, professional job, smart, funny, and very open minded.
In Northern CA, so a 49ers and Warriors fan, but can chat just about any team.

Any fun guys (or women who are browsing here!) who'd be up for a chat? PM me and say hi!
GIANTS fan here in SF

Hi Iove sports all sports. Steeler fan also by curious my dream is watch a game with a friend and jerk each other off at halftime or make sexy side bets I 51 mwm canada

Hi Iove sports all sports. Steeler fan also by curious my dream is watch a game with a friend and jerk each other off at halftime or make sexy side bets I 51 mwm canada
I'd bet you that next season the Steelers will be better.

I enjoy both the NFL and NBA especially this time of year for football. My local teams suuuucks so I can often just sit back, watch and enjoy the games without worrying about a missed field goal of loss of yards 🤣 great games this past weekend and gotta give the Bay teams ( Green and Tampa ) credit where credit is due since they fought hard but to no avail!!

I normally wouldn't want to talk about my local NBA team ummmm the Knicks since they always give me PTSD but they're doing fine this year!!

Edit : oooffff I just noticed this thread was started last year and not anytime recent 🤣

I enjoy the NFL unfortunately my Giants weren't good, MLB being a Yankee fan who also likes watching the Mets and for that fact almost any other team if the Yanks aren't on. I also am into watching bowling, both the pro tour and college level tournaments. Also I am a college Basketball junkie but not the pro's so much, Uconn men's and women's teams are my favorite but will watch others also.

I’m in the East Bay and am a fan of almost all the San Francisco Bay Area pro sports teams.

Things aren’t going well for Warriors this year, but I hope the 49ers can get to and win the Super Bowl!

I enjoy the NFL unfortunately my Giants weren't good, MLB being a Yankee fan who also likes watching the Mets and for that fact almost any other team if the Yanks aren't on. I also am into watching bowling, both the pro tour and college level tournaments. Also I am a college Basketball junkie but not the pro's so much, Uconn men's and women's teams are my favorite but will watch others also.
Having grown up in Queens when I was younger I was always a Jet fan and never had much interest with the Giants until this year for the several games that Devito played!! He actually had good games and made a difference so I watched the Giants for the first time in my life.

Of course he's eventually replaced so no reason for me to watch the Giants and I can go back to watching the pathetic Jets again ........ well next year I mean 🤣

Having grown up in Queens when I was younger I was always a Jet fan and never had much interest with the Giants until this year for the several games that Devito played!! He actually had good games and made a difference so I watched the Giants for the first time in my life.

Of course he's eventually replaced so no reason for me to watch the Giants and I can go back to watching the pathetic Jets again ........ well next year I mean 🤣
Well if that old expensive quarterback of yours ever plays maybe you will win a few!

1st he has to get out of bed without hurting himself, cross your fingers there!🤣🤣🤣
As old as he is, I'll take their chances on him than the trash QBs they had all season. Hell let them offer Devito a chance since those 3 or 4 games he has with the Giants he was more impressive than any of the QBs the Jets had!!!

As old as he is, I'll take their chances on him than the trash QBs they had all season. Hell let them offer Devito a chance since those 3 or 4 games he has with the Giants he was more impressive than any of the QBs the Jets had!!!
Yeah you're right there they were not very good and they need a good option off the bench since they might need one for the season if he goes down again.

Yeah you're right there they were not very good and they need a good option off the bench since they might need one for the season if he goes down again.
I don't even know the names of the Jets replacement QBs..all I remember from watching them this past year was not one, not one of them had made a pass that was even remotely impressive??!! Like how did they even get signed for a minimum contract throwing like that?? We're there coaches that actually saw them throw?? Right now I'll take an old Troy Aikman over those guys 😳

Flipping to the basketball part of this NBA / NFL thread ........

Looking forward to watching my Knicks play on TV shortly against the Heat soon!! Can't believe they're actually 9 - 2 for their last 11 games since acquiring OG. They got him more so for his defense but not for nothing.......... his offense is looking dam good too!!

Miami is going to be tough since they've lost 5 in a row so it'll be an interesting battle!! Go Knicks 🤣

Since you are in Canada, would you be making bets at halftime of a CFL game? Go Alouettes!

Hockey and Football fan here. My teams are Eagles and Flyers

Watching a great NY Knicks vs Lakers game atm with the Knicks on a 9 game winning streak!! Can't remember the last time there was this much excitement here in the Big Apple and MSG!

It was great to see UConn return to the Catholic Big East. It was great competition with the newly expanded teams but UConn has made the Big East even better.

It was great to see UConn return to the Catholic Big East. It was great competition with the newly expanded teams but UConn has made the Big East even better.
Yes true but there are also some other good Big East teams out there!

Back