f looking for F to help with my rules and transformation

QueensAvatar

rule follower
hi everyone! this has gone fairly well for daily rules coming from multiple sources, though im still looking for a single person to run it all. i havnt had any help from other women so thats what im here looking for. rules or tasks i do daily are my absolute favorite things. im still looking for someone who would be interested in flexing their creativity and giving me loads of fun rules with the end goal of being hardly recognizable by the end of the year. ive been getting some wonderful one off suggestions from some of the lovely people on literotica, and until i can find exactly what im looking for id love to get more! if you arnt interested in helping me long term, but have a fun rule idea please send it to me in a dm! check my profile for the list of rules i am currently following. you can change any existing rules or add new ones!
if you are interested in helping me long term id want to chat a little more so you can learn a bit about me to make more tailored rules. some basic things are im 27, an accountant, single and living alone in a fairly large house secluded in the back of a cul de sac.
i am always looking to explore new kinks, and almost never find kinks i dont enjoy, so bring your most interesting ones! i dont like stifling creativity so i dont set hard limits, but will just communicate if i wont/cant follow something.
i hope to either see lots of rule suggestions or someone to control me long term!

Back