Vocal Bottom Wanted

I'd eat it first honey
I've been reading some of your post and what excites me is how nasty you talk. I don't understand why, but I get so crazy turned on when my partner talks nasty or calls me names when we are having sex and your post are doing just that. THANK YOU! for being you..

Good afternoon! I’m looking for a very vocal fem bottom, cross dresser, and/or trans woman for ongoing text and voice chat relationship. Seeking an appreciative cock worshipper who wants to have fun frequently. I would also enjoy some non-sexual texting or general conversation too as we get to know each other more.

I’m 6’5, 220 pound athletic-ish white male in my late 30s. Brown hair, blue eyes. Clean cut and shaved. I’m bi but on the downlow and will keep this discrete between us (I.e. We can set ground rules for texting and calling and things like that).

Looking for someone sexy, fun, discrete, open minded and ready to play! This will be a fun, respectful relationship. We can talk about turn ons and turn offs once we connect but I’m generally not into humiliation, verbal abuse, and things like that (I understand these are a turn on for some people and am not judging. I know that acting out on these fantasies doesn’t mean you’re like that in real life, this just isn’t my thing).

ok, hopefully that’s enough to get started. Feel free to reply here or send me a PM with a little about you and we can go from there!
yes please

Good afternoon! I’m looking for a very vocal fem bottom, cross dresser, and/or trans woman for ongoing text and voice chat relationship. Seeking an appreciative cock worshipper who wants to have fun frequently. I would also enjoy some non-sexual texting or general conversation too as we get to know each other more.

I’m 6’5, 220 pound athletic-ish white male in my late 30s. Brown hair, blue eyes. Clean cut and shaved. I’m bi but on the downlow and will keep this discrete between us (I.e. We can set ground rules for texting and calling and things like that).

Looking for someone sexy, fun, discrete, open minded and ready to play! This will be a fun, respectful relationship. We can talk about turn ons and turn offs once we connect but I’m generally not into humiliation, verbal abuse, and things like that (I understand these are a turn on for some people and am not judging. I know that acting out on these fantasies doesn’t mean you’re like that in real life, this just isn’t my thing).

ok, hopefully that’s enough to get started. Feel free to reply here or send me a PM with a little about you and we can go from there!
If you're still looking, I would love to chat. I can be very vocal, very imaginitive and very filthy!
But like you, I also appreciate friendly non-sexual chat too.

Back