Bi male for Bi female

ExploringShyGuy

Longtime Lurker
Returning to lit after many years, now married, yet still finding out new things about myself and my sexuality.. looking for someone of the opposite sex in a similar boat!

I think it would be nice to have a friend online who I can confide in about a wide range of topics, not just sex, but mostly sex and reading and writing and anything else we get on to chatting about.

I’d love to support you and explore the deeper thoughts and feelings, desires, kinks or fetishes even, while being a semi-anonymous character in your life. No big commitment needed, just being real with each other when we have the time. Respect each other’s boundaries and just generally have fun and get to know each other’s “true self”.

Open minded, good listener and genuinely nice guy looking for a woman who is equally as open, friendly and maybe has an easier time befriending men than women? I think maybe we can help each other in a lot of ways if we click.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Returning to lit after many years, now married, yet still finding out new things about myself and my sexuality.. looking for someone of the opposite sex in a similar boat!

I think it would be nice to have a friend online who I can confide in about a wide range of topics, not just sex, but mostly sex and reading and writing and anything else we get on to chatting about.

I’d love to support you and explore the deeper thoughts and feelings, desires, kinks or fetishes even, while being a semi-anonymous character in your life. No big commitment needed, just being real with each other when we have the time. Respect each other’s boundaries and just generally have fun and get to know each other’s “true self”.

Open minded, good listener and genuinely nice guy looking for a woman who is equally as open, friendly and maybe has an easier time befriending men than women? I think maybe we can help each other in a lot of ways if we click.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)
Would love to. PM me

Back