Bi Married Guy Looking For Same To Trade Fantasies

Hello!
I am a bi guy in a happy marriage. I enjoy having fantasies about being with men but am not actively looking for that. What I am looking for is men in the same situation who wouldn’t mind sharing their same-sex tales, real or not.
I am a bi married white male who had the opportunity to live out ALL of my fantasies when I began traveling all over the US on business. Company put me up in four star hotels and I ran ads on craigslist and invited men to my room for sex. It gave me the wonderful chance to suck men off and let them fuck me....young/old and white/black. I was a true slut and had so much cock and cum........every day away from home I received cock and cum. And of course got plenty of blow jobs from young men and old and even fucked two younger men.

I am a bi married white male who had the opportunity to live out ALL of my fantasies when I began traveling all over the US on business. Company put me up in four star hotels and I ran ads on craigslist and invited men to my room for sex. It gave me the wonderful chance to suck men off and let them fuck me....young/old and white/black. I was a true slut and had so much cock and cum........every day away from home I received cock and cum. And of course got plenty of blow jobs from young men and old and even fucked two younger men.
How old when you had your first time being with another naked man

How old when you had your first time being with another naked man
My first blow job given to me was when I was26,, in a local park. He got into my car and sucked me off. After that I went back to that park an looked for guys to suck me off and always found them. Young and old. The first time I sucked a cock was the next year when I picked up a young kid hitchhiking. He had me park in an alley and took out his cock and said "here it is". I went down on him and when I took his cock out of my mouth to ask him something, he shot his cum into my hands. He got out and walked away, as I cleaned up the mess. After that I would pick up hitchhikers to suck them off and it went both ways. One would suck me and I would suck another.

My first blow job given to me was when I was26,, in a local park. He got into my car and sucked me off. After that I went back to that park an looked for guys to suck me off and always found them. Young and old. The first time I sucked a cock was the next year when I picked up a young kid hitchhiking. He had me park in an alley and took out his cock and said "here it is". I went down on him and when I took his cock out of my mouth to ask him something, he shot his cum into my hands. He got out and walked away, as I cleaned up the mess. After that I would pick up hitchhikers to suck them off and it went both ways. One would suck me and I would suck another.
Ever fuck them or get fucked by them how old are you now I was18

Hello!
I am a bi guy in a happy marriage. I enjoy having fantasies about being with men but am not actively looking for that. What I am looking for is men in the same situation who wouldn’t mind sharing their same-sex tales, real or not.
here I am :)

So what was your favorite cock? Size, width, veiny, hairy?

It would fit your mouth just right
Mmm yum, tell me more. Your actually right, it more about the perfect size of the cock then a huge one. It easier to get them off and a more pleasurable experience, but I have a big cock technique too lol

Our sexually is one of the most significant and crucial aspects of the human experience. When a spouse is not supportive of our sexual needs - likely due to her life history - it becomes a great challenge. I applaud all who actively pursue strategies to adapt to their situations. This adaptation is a trial and error sort of thing, and a lack of spousal support inhibits exploration for a lot of folks due to the potential consequences of discovery.

I say all this in support of you all working to find a sexual balance in life. I am very fortunate in that my wife is supportive, and I am free to explore. I wish that for all people who are trying to satisfy sexual satisfaction, but mostly I appreciate and admire the drive you all have to find a satisfying path.

Happily married here with in my humble opinion a very attractive and sexy wife. We're still active intimately albeit not as often as I would like.

No one in real life would ever think of me wanting to suck on cocks with such a lovely wife. Not one of my buddies have a clue that despite their shenanigans and banter about my pretty wife ......... that I suck dick better than she does and to top it off ummmm I always swallow 😜

Happily married here with in my humble opinion a very attractive and sexy wife. We're still active intimately albeit not as often as I would like.

No one in real life would ever think of me wanting to suck on cocks with such a lovely wife. Not one of my buddies have a clue that despite their shenanigans and banter about my pretty wife ......... that I suck dick better than she does and to top it off ummmm I always swallow 😜
you doing great so far, follow your imagination and see where it takes you,,,

Back