Looking for a bi-guy in Wisconsin

TrailerHitch

Adventure Seeker
Hey everyone! I am traveling to Wisconsin the week of 5-8 March and looking for a potential meet up with a a bi-guy. I am bi-curious, MWM, my wife knows and approves of my bi-desires. I have not done anything yet but I picture myself as a bottom wanting to try sucking a cock and perhaps even getting fucked. If you are willing to help me learn let me know.

Location might help...Walworth, Rock, Dodge, Waukesha counties for sure, perhaps a little farther.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am traveling to Wisconsin the week of 5-8 March and looking for a potential meet up with a a bi-guy. I am bi-curious, MWM, my wife knows and approves of my bi-desires. I have not done anything yet but I picture myself as a bottom wanting to try sucking a cock and perhaps even getting fucked. If you are willing to help me learn let me know.

Location might help...Walworth, Rock, Dodge, Waukesha counties for sure, perhaps a little farther.
I guess I should add that although I can't host I have no problem at all paying for a motel room.

Hey…Shout out to Wisconsin…GO PACK! Was there a long time ago, past life with past wife…From Manitowac… fell in love with ur people, ur bars, and I think I loved her family more then her! Been a fan for over four decades and if our paths bring us together…OUTSTANDING! Feel free to chat…

Where is home??

Back