Bi Married Guy Looking For Same To Trade Fantasies

Similar situation to me. I’ve had a few chats but nothing that lasts long sadly. Was part of a telegram chat group which was great as there was a few of us that what chat together in live time and share ideas at the same time for all to see and reply to or expand. It got closed and delete I think because his wife found out.
Does your wife know that you are bi?

I’m jealous with a capital jealous. It would be amazing to have a supportive wife/partner who understands, and as long as you are safe, expand yourself.

I would love that and to find a fuck buddy to have loads fun with.
I wish your situation changes. Honestly, there are times when your partner can’t give you everything you want and that doesn’t mean you love them less or it means they are failing.

Exactly. I’ve tried anal play with her (receiving) and she’s of the view it’s not really her thing so she’s not really interested in doing anything like that again.

It annoys me as it’s like ok, but it’s my thing and I get really aroused by it, how about you do it for me occasionally.

After all, I don’t get much myself from licking her nipples which she loves, but I do it anyway because she enjoys it.
Exactly.
I’ve had friends in marriages where they and their partners had open relationships because they didn’t want to hold their sig-figs back from what turned them on.

I would like that. I love her and we are extremely happy in every area of our life, except I’m under appreciated in that area which I just have to swallow.
Sorry that it’s just fantasies and your hand.

Would you consider doing something without your wife’s knowledge?

Hello!
I am a bi guy in a happy marriage. I enjoy having fantasies about being with men but am not actively looking for that. What I am looking for is men in the same situation who wouldn’t mind sharing their same-sex tales, real or not.
sounds hot to me!

That's why I'm on here, to write out my fantasies and talk to other married/bi guys. I did used to masturbate with guy friends but didn't fully come out until I was married. Religious influences kept me from being me, I wish I'd come out had more fun with men before making the commitment.

Back