Bi Married Guy Looking For Same To Trade Fantasies

Kind of like the fantasy I’m having this morning? I hook up with a guy from a gay website. I come to his house get completely undressed. He’s naked too has a fabulous body and a huge cock that makes my mouth water. I get an instant hard on. He comes toward me, turns me around and embraces me from behind. I feel his hard cock pressing between my ass cheeks as his hands reach around, fondling my cock and my very sensitive nipples. I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck as he continues to gently stroke and caress my body and it just makes electric waves run up and down my spine. He turns me around and plants a hot wet, deep sensual kiss. We reached down to each other’s cocks I cup his balls in my hand as he gently continues to stroke mine. I feel an immediate need to get on my knees, and I wrap my arms around his torso. My tongue find its way on the underside of his shaft as I lick up and down from his balls to the tip. I’ve been put his cock in my mouth and my lips reach the base of his shaft my mouth tightly clenched around his cock. I hear him moan and I can then taste the sweetness of his pre-cum leaking from the tip and I swallow every drop. His cock gently fucks my mouth like it’s a pussy and this goes on for several minutes as I worship his manhood. I stand back up and we embrace again, and as we kiss, he tastes his own pre-cum on my lips. Then he gets on his knees and does the same for me. The moment is intense, and I whimper and moan also.

Imagining you backing up on that suction cup dildo!
I tried it and loved it!! I also practice swallowing all 8" down to the balls so if I am able to find that elusive safe, clean cock, I will be able to swallow it down to the balls:) Now I need to find a real cock.

[image removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm now that my ass as now been invaded and stretched nicely open.

Today I decided to have my first fun. I started with my vibrating butt plug. I can’t seem to add a photo direct from my phone so this is the one I have:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-booty-shaker-10-function-remote-control-vibrating-butt-plug/a38117g70459.html

It slipped in very easily like my ass wanted to swallow it up. Inside though the tip reached a point that was a bit uncomfortable, but with a bit of wriggling and squeezing my ass muscle the discomfort when away and it pulled the plug in deeper.

I loved feeling my ass filed and I sat there for ages with it in. I stood up for a bit and had to practise clenching my muscle to keep it in.

Spurred on my this excitement, and that the prostrate massager I also bought mended charging I though, could I that the 6” dildo.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toy...ssic-realistic-dildo-6-inch/a22814g32729.html

Well, it’s seems I can. That went straight in too, a bit of pressure only and it thrust right into me. Again it was uncomfortable a bit where the tip touched me, but after some squeeze and gentle hip movements which pushed it, I eased up.

My confidence high I found a place in a door frame I could attached it. So I do, I got on all fours, lubed it and myself throughly and slowly backed on to it. It took a bit if manoeuvring but it popped in nicely.

I took my time, I let it settle, I let it stretch me a little, then I started to rock back and forth. I took it from the head to the balls in me, but if I am honest, fully pushed in was a little uncomfortable, but with I with drew so only the tip was in and then pushed back on to it so at least 5 6th was in me, it felt amazing.

I look my time feeling it in me, pushing myself on go it and off of it. Then I propped myself on just one had reached below me and wanked off which fucking my ass.

My orgasm was intense. As I came I could feel my ass tighten around the dildo in me.

I now feel all warm in my ass and it’s still relaxed. If I clench my ass it doesn’t feel like it’s closing fully yet.

I love this feeling.
Quite an explorer! Congratulations to a nice morning and thank you for sharing.

So, I was talking with a guy online yesterday evening via the Lit Coversation option whilst I was sat on my sofa. I had my PJ shorts on which are loose fitting. My wife had gone to bed and I was watching some TV at the time. I was definately horny and realised that if I leant slightly over I could easily access my ass.

I have had a few plays of finger insertion before but (and I new it felt good), and after being on Lit for a few days my horniness level was at an all time high. Sadly I had no access to any real lube last night, so I had to make do with just some water which wasn't the best, but after some really nice massage of the outer ring, some more water etc, and so me careful presure, my index finger broke through.

I managed to insert my finger up the mid knuckle with a bit gentle of work (I wanted to be careful without the proper lube). I ended up part sitting on my hand to help push it futher in. At first could a good inch inside easily, and it felt really good, but then it met resistance. I remained patience and eventually I felt both inside me and on my finger a pop as it broke through. That felt really good.

Realising that without lube I was done for depth so I just enjoyed it being there, feeling it in me, feeling how warm and soft it was. I moved it around to try and open me a bit and that was really, really nice. I really wish I have had some lube so I could go deeper or try for a second finger, but sadly getting access to my bottle last night was not possible.

I am spurred on for more now, I just need to get some more play time. As my lube bottle is quite large and not easy to hide when out, I have cleaned and washed out a small 70ml after shave cream squeezy container and refulled it from my large pump pot. This 70ml container will be easy to hide in a pocket or behind me just in case, plus its my shaving moisturiser, so cearly not going to be mistaken for anything else ;-)

What I have learnt (which I already highly expected), I love something being in my ass.
It`s a nice feeling

Hello!
I am a bi guy in a happy marriage. I enjoy having fantasies about being with men but am not actively looking for that. What I am looking for is men in the same situation who wouldn’t mind sharing their same-sex tales, real or not.
Would love to tell you

Hello!
I am a bi guy in a happy marriage. I enjoy having fantasies about being with men but am not actively looking for that. What I am looking for is men in the same situation who wouldn’t mind sharing their same-sex tales, real or not.
Hey there in the same situation would love to chat

Hello!
Would enjoy telling you my stories and reading yours

Back