Bi Married Guy Looking For Same To Trade Fantasies

I think I got my start in this subject when my wife and I got pretty drunk, had a frantic fuck, passed out for a half hour or so, and I woke up horny all over again. Without thinking, I started going down on her and immediately encountered my semen all over and inside her pussy. She had confessed having an affair early in our marriage and it suddenly dawned on me that this was probably what she looked (and tasted) like after being with the other guy. That thought just drove me crazy and I started slurping up every drop of cum, wishing I could have watched them create the creampie I was enjoying.
Love eating my wife out after I fuck her. She slept with a few guy while we were dating, always fantasized that I was eating their cum. Maybe I did…

Hello!
I am a bi guy in a happy marriage. I enjoy having fantasies about being with men but am not actively looking for that. What I am looking for is men in the same situation who wouldn’t mind sharing their same-sex tales, real or not.
hi there, im the same, not wanting contact but love fantaszing about mansex. Happy to share our fantasies

Hello!
I am a bi guy in a happy marriage. I enjoy having fantasies about being with men but am not actively looking for that. What I am looking for is men in the same situation who wouldn’t mind sharing their same-sex tales, real or not.
I'm definitely interested. Consider myself bi. Wife doesn't know that's how I identify but knows I have fantasies and have had a couple dreams. I'll share my Dream/Fantasy here

The following is a dream, a very vived and detailed dream about my first tike with a man that I had recently. Have interspersed with some fantasy detail to fill in missing gaps. First written story so be nice!

I show up at his house and we greet each other, etc. Our wives knew and approved of this get together so feel good about what we were about to do. He sits down on an easy chair and looks at me. I walk over near him, kneel down (feeling totally submissive) undo his belt and pull him out of his slacks [can remember it felt unreal even being there]. Stroking him to full erection, I run my tongue from the bottom of his shaft all the way up. I look at him, then take as much as I can in. I know I'm not very good at it, prob got some teeth in there, but he seemed to like it. I immediately knew this was what I was supposed to be doing. It felt so very right! I spend time getting to know this cock, this absolutely perfect cock. The size, feel, smell, weight of all of it. I reach in carefully and feel his very heavy balls, and I knew It would be quite a load! There was enough room for me to stroke the shaft and get a fair amount in my mouth.
I'm getting into a rhythm, learning what makes him moan. I wished his pants were off so I could rub his asshole. I'm taking him further and further down each time but knew I wouldn't be able to take all of him...this time. All too quickly, he stopped me and told me it was time to move to the bedroom. He asked me on the way what plug I was wearing (he told me to have one in when I arrived). I told him I wore the large Njoy steel one (my favorite).
Getting to the bedroom (which smelled as beautiful as his wife did when I met her. Undressing slowly, he could tell I was nervous. He just smiled and told me he would make me feel really good and take it slow. He layed me down on my back on the edge of the bed and lifted my legs up. He gently pulled my plug out and wrapped it up in a cloth. Taking his time, he relubed me with the coconut oil I love, pushed my knees back, smiled at me with his beautiful mouth, then gently pushed his way in. I gasp at how full I felt. Even with the large plug, his thickness stretches me.
He takes his time, slowly but surely moving that lovely cock all the way into me. When he finds himself as far as he can get, he stops and slowly pulls out, leaving me empty. What a horrible feeling, I think., being empty when I was magically full moments ago. Wondering why, I look at him just to see that he is putting more lube on himself. "Patience", he says. Sighing, I say "hurry up!"
Laughing, he places himself at my lonely hole, then stops, looking at me silently.
"Please!!" I moan.
"Please FUCK MEEEEE!" I yell as he slams his cock all the way in. Fuck that feels good!!!! "YES FUCK ME HARD!!!". He continues to fuck me, no longer worried about hurting me. He takes my hands and makes me hold my knees as he grab my hips so he can thrust harder. Over and over he thrusts into me. I'm overwhelmed with lust and pleasure and God knows what else. I dont even realize I came all over the place until I feel it on my face and chest. Looking at him in wonder, I open my mouth. Before I can say anything, he roars loudly and I can feel his cum shooting into me, reaching so far in I swear it's going to leak out of my ears!
As he finishes and I start to become aware of my surroundings, I notice my wife and his wife watching us, grinning from ear to ear.
"That was more fun than I ever thought possible! Will have to do that again". Looking at her, feeling like a complete slut but totally satisfied, I say "yes please

Back