Owned male sub to be shared

traill

Puppy
Hello, thank you for looking at my thread.

I’m a submissive man in my 30s that is owned by the most wonderful Goddess. We are in a long-distance D/s dynamic. My Goddess is currently perusing the possibly of sharing me to others. It is something we have discussed beforehand, and therefore we thought that we would post here to see the response. We are in a very loving dynamic, and this is not to have a third join us a polyamorous dynamic, but to just share me like the chattel that I am to please my Goddess. Please realize that serving my Goddess will ALWAYS come first, and I will only do what she allows me to do.

Some information about us:
-We are both professionals and expect this person to respect our privacy (and we will do the same)
-We are both well-read and cultivated
-Our dynamic is rather intense and includes kinks such as: pain, degradation, pee play, chastity, electroplay, anal play, etc.
-Limits: blood, scat, animals, underage, needles, etc.
-My Goddess describes me as a complete and utter slut. I enjoy pleasing her in all ways, until I’m shaking and can barely take it.
-We always practice safe/sane/consensual

What we are looking for:
-A mature male
-Please be over 40 (he prefers older)
-Must be cruel and enjoy heavy humiliation
-Be open minded
-Can clearly communicate what you want out of this
-Understand that Goddess is the one that owns me
-Understand that you will be playing with me, not Goddess. She will NOT submit to a anyone and we will not be playing as a couple
-Be creative

Please write to us on this profile, and my Goddess will answer the people she deems fit. Thank you for your time and have a lovely day

Where are you guys located? You sound just what I have been looking. I am caged and not able to perform in that area. (see attached) I do like to do other things, if you know what I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_143236.jpg
    IMG_20240312_143236.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 10
Back