Looking for an online dom

R

romanticbeing

Hey Everyone,

I am Tamara, 35 year old closet crossdresser from New Zealand. Single and living alone. I am looking for an online dom, more specifically someone who is a regular chat partner, who can guide me and train me while I serve and obey. I am lit daily and looking for someone who is regular as well.

My limits include nothing under-age or illegal, not being able to sharing my personal life with voice, videos or pictures, sorry cannot risk that, hope you understand.

I am 5'9, 135lbs, slim, brunette, black eyes, 32A boobs, cute, shapely butt, low key proud of it, slender legs, 5 inch uncut clitty.

Like: Romance, Submission, online chats and roleplays, bondage, breeding.
Dislikes: Humiliation.

Thank you for reading and if you are interested message me or happy to chat more about submission as well.

Have a good day!

Hugs and Kisses
Tamara

You sound really hot and really fun. Tell me would you consider being in a cock cage for me? It would really turn me on to know that I was in complete control over your orgassms and even though it would take time I want to train you to only reach climax by Anal stimulus hands free sissygasm. Would that be OK with you?

You sound really hot and really fun. Tell me would you consider being in a cock cage for me? It would really turn me on to know that I was in complete control over your orgassms and even though it would take time I want to train you to only reach climax by Anal stimulus hands free sissygasm. Would that be OK with you?
Sure would for me

Back