Campus surprise (closed)

Justices eyes burned with rage as he looked at the woman. Damn her and her beauty...damn her and all her sensuality! Damn her, just damn her!

he grabs the phone and answers it he growls out " Hello" trying to make it sound as polite as possible before he looks at her stroking him his cock eager for more. What was with him and his list for this woman!
 
Her soldier pet apologized for the disgruntled boyfriend deception told him about how caring she really is and how to truly help her calm from her temper and for the young man to make sure to always keep her happy and that with that life can be very good and how the young man will learn in time its not all about the sex but for both of them it will also become about the companionship and how the two of them will just as he and Legacy had learn and understand each other better that anyone else in some respects. Reminding him again to keep her happy or else and asked him a few questions about what shew as doing and telling him the answer before the boy could answer informing him that she is already comfortable with his presence in this capacity in her life and that was a good sign so not to fuck it up.

She smiled caressing him and slipping behind him to nuzzle a little at his free earlobe and press a soft kiss between his shoulder blades along his spine that seemed to hit a nerve of sheer pleasure as she then simply hugged him for a moment knowing the phone call was nearly over.
 
He groaned and growled..was this idiot for real. He was in disbelief that some man would let a woman willingly command him! No..he would play along, he needed that tape. Yes he would get the tape.

" So if it was such a good deal what did you do to fuck it up?" he asked as he smiles a sadistic smile wanting to test this woman behind him. He wasn't gonna yield easily. He was gonna have to get close, hopefully he can keep his resolve and get the damned recording and go back on his merry journey, maybe turn the tide.

" or maybe I should ask her? Though I think your perspective is far more insightful than hers will be" he says blocking out the woman at his back. He would know if she was gonna do something he just needed to know if she was gonna react negatively or not?
 
He informed him that he was being deployed for at least the next 18 to 24 months there was no fuck up just life and his life would go much better if he forgot whatever he thought he could do to overpower this situation. Hat she could be very loving and giving and caring if he even being so young would use his brain it was a very good life.
 
"I see" is all he said as he than told the soldier good bye and hangs up. He was pissed and horny, again! this woman infuriated him as he looked to her and growled.

"I heard what he had to say...I will still fight you...I am still pissed..." he breathed between his seeths as he closes his eyes. he than lets him self try to calm but its not working, he growls a bit more as he feels tears begin to stream down his cheek.
Why was he crying what the hell was going on with him! Was this woman some witch! Did she cast some spell over him, and weaken him, or was she just getting to him. And if she was getting to him was it changing him for te better or the worst! He didn't know... and right now didn't care all he wanted was to get rid of this boner and maybe take his afternoon nap in peace.
 
She reached a hand to wipe away the tears then leaned in close and kissed the tear trails. Her other hand still carefully caressing that ever firm young and eager manhood as she smiled softly to him. The hand that wiped away his tears then slithered through his hair caressing the back of his neck and shoulders.

Your fight interest and hunger are why you were chosen... but you want more... this has not happened to you with those you called your pets did it? Perhaps We should do more pet... this time though I think you might need a little restraining...
 
Justice looks at you and shakes his head.

"I..No they didn't, only Ms. Avers' the librarian had any emotion...she turned me from a boy to a man, and I took charge..and she turned me into this predator, turning others into my sex toys" he said sobbing a bit as he said this.. What was going on.

"And ..what the hell is this? Why am i crying? What did you do to me" he says as looks at you and than looks down to the floor. He sighs and than looks at you.

"If we do this Will I get better...You are making me questioning what i have done and who I am!" he says as he wobbles a bit his cock twitching eager to once again enjoy the depths of this woman before him...but also wanting to lay on the floor.
 
You don't have to maintain that tough act with me... because you know I don't buy it. I know true command and strength and when a scared young is trying to be a hardass...

Yes you will get better you will learn alot and as I know he told you this can be very enjoyable... or very rough... the choice is yours...

She smiled staring deep into his eyes with a soft hand caressing his cheek wiping away the tears before nipping at his lips.

What time is your next class pet?
 
"My next class is for the Acrobatics Team... I mostly have this class and A Math class which is before this ....I only need them to graduate" Justice says as he stands there smiling.

"Why...Why to you ask...Are you thinking of doing something...I don't know...dirty?" he asks blushing a bit. as he realizes he was blushing he tries to hide his face.

"Am I blushing Dr.Legacy?" he asks as if wanting to make sure " I can't be embarrassed can I?" he says looking away again trying to hide himself from the public.
 
I just wanted to know how much time we have... before you have to be cleaned up and appropriate for your next class... though we could wait till tomorrow to do anything else pet...

She smiled becoming comforting and caring not that she wasn't but it was more dominant in her actions as she caressed his cheek and traced a hand down his chest then rested it over his heart.

Yes you are blushing but its perfectly alright to blush even for a male.
 
"I'm confused Dr.Legacy...im angery,ashamed,horny, and shy"I say as I look at your body my hand wants to reach out and touch you but hovers just in front of your breast its fingers trembling.

"what...what do I do Dr.Legacy...Ive never been on this side before" he says shaking with so many emotions
 
Take a deep breath pet and tell Me exactly what you want to do right now. Tell Me everything... one step at a time talk yourself through the confusion My pet.

She smiled and traced her tongue over his lips and caressed his cheek which pressed her breast into his hand in an attempt to comfort his confusion.
 
"I want to grab you" he begins to squeeze your tit as he talks his voice trembling a bit as he continues."I want to than spin you around, and kiss your neck letting my hands grope and touch your body as i press my body into you back as i kiss your neck and your lips than after a bit i would let my fingers slide down between your legs and than curl my fingers past your heavenly pussy lips and spend some time letting my fingers slide in and out curling and twisting as i do so. As i hear your beautiful moans I'll than bend you over suddenly and with out warning, and ram my hard cock deep into your pussy once my hand exits, I'd than ram into the soft flesh, letting my self work and work my self deep and hard until I cum into you belly, I would hold my self close into you as I than let my finger play with your clit and kiss your neck, until My cock grew hard again and I fuck you again harder" Justice says with odd fervor and force.
 
While that sounds wonderful My pet... what I think I would prefer before something like that I believe you should be bound... by wrists and ankles spread wide naked before Me. Where I can sit beside you and caress and tease My precious pet till he is rock hard and begging. Maybe even stand above you having you watch My own pleasure while you can not help with any of it. To hear that hungry pleading in your voice and knowing when I do allow My pet to touch that he will truly need to touch and be touched.

Her hand continuing to softly caress and tease him as she spoke with a devious smile on her lips. Leaning up to nip at his lips and use her other hand to pull him down closer revealing his neck and earlobe to her lips and tongue to tease the nerves in his neck and taunt his earlobe.
 
"What..wait...you would do that to me?" he says looking at your hands and face trembling a bit.

"That oddly is alluring and terrifying!" he says as he slides his hands aross yours and oddly calms a bit at the touch.

"Damn it your making me so horny...I want to so fuck you, but I know I can't...I want to...but I lost and I am your s, so you can do what ever you want to me" Justice says trembling but not as much as his hand rests over one of yours.
 
Yes you are Mine to do with as I please and yes... I would do that and far more my dear pet. As for your wanting more sex right now... again how soon do you have to get to your next class? I will see if we have time or if perhaps I will have to find you later for more time with My pet.

She felt his hand on hers and smiled to him.

I even want you to wear a reminder that you are mine... something that only you and I would know the meaning of and I will expect to see you wearing it every day...
 
"I'm free until end of the day, as I have free study from now until I have Gymnastics." he says as he licks his lips " I so want to kiss those lips of yours"
he blurted it out and blushed again, way was he being so forward and honest!

"Wait..I have to wear something...Its not weird, or gonna violate dress code is it?" he says a little worried as he looks at you with an odd expression.
 
She smiled hearing all of the honesty and the affect it was having on him. This would be a long process for him she knew but well worth it. Leaning in close she nipped at his lips and smiled reaching for a little box on her desk and holding it out to him. Within it was a simply tie tack with a blood crimson stone in it for the eye of the snake that was visible.

Nothing against dress code and something I think you might just like. Now as for wanting to kiss Me pet... yes... you may while I figure out exactly what I want to do with you next.
 
He opens the box and looks inside and smiles briefly until he realized he would have to wear his tie better now. He than leans in to let his lips cross hers. The soft lips pressing into hers as he than presses a little deeper before he pulls away and laughs.

"You did all this so I wouldn't show up looking like a slob" he says as he laughs a bit more.
 
I expect My pet do be dressed appropriately yes.

Curling closer she smiled pressing into the kiss as she moved to sit on the edge of her desk pulling him in closer to her wrapping her legs around his waist and hips. Her hands slithering around his waist and tracing over his firmness toying more with her pet needing to hear that urgency in his body that desire to his voice.
 
He shifted w bit as he felt him self wanting to call out and bury himself into her, he though laughed and looked at her.

" So does that mean I'll have to keep the tie on when we fuck? Will my Supreme Justice have to break out his bow tie for the occasion?" he asks as you pull me close I feel your hands coaxing me, I resist..but I fail and give a slight groan as my cock lurches in your hands a thick glob of precum resting on the tip.

" Doctor...Please, Please, Can...Can I...I..fuck you" he says broken, and unable to reign in his list for her.
 
Pulling her legs tighter around his waist revealing thats exactly what she had in mind. She winked at him and reclining back a little on her desk on her elbows as she reached to trace a hand down his chest.

Well the tie would be an acceptable leash though I am sure I can find more for you to wear... when clothing is less desirable... maybe an actual collar... but for now...

She tightened her legs again and ground her hips against him with a smile.

NOW pet
 
He didn't hold back and rammed his full length into you, he cock slamming hard into you as he held it there and leaned forward to nibble on your nipple as he than slide his teeth off he pulled back and began to ram into you hard and fast at first, he than after a good five minutes, he began to slow some in slow hard thrusts as he breathed heavy now, looking at your writhing form.

" I'll take my time Doctor, I want to hear you moan and feel good Doctor Legacy" he says as he begins a serious of fast short thrusts, than goes back to the slow hard strokes.
 
Yes... taking your time would be in your best interest pet.

She smiled and let her head toss back as her hips grind against him when he rams deep withing her.

What fantasies has our little arrangement given you... I know there are so many thoughts dancing around in that devious mind pet that's why I chose you.
 
He lets him self slide slow into your pussy as he looks at you and than begins to exhale as he than smiles.

"Was it my charm and aura of masculinity that made it so?" he said as he laughed a bit and than pushed in you and rested. He than began another quick hard serious of thrust his cock going fast and hard. his cock thrusting deep and fast until he effortlessly moves back into a simple slow and hard thrust as he smiles again.

"Or was it the fact I'm a rich arrogant Prick!" he says as he does a hard thrust and holds him self in you and leans forward to scrape his teeth about your neck and than grasp your neck with his lips to press down hard and suckle on the exposed flesh beneath it.
 
Back
Top