New Member Introductions

Hello, and thanks for the welcome.

I'm pretty new to actually being a member on here, though I have been reading the stories for a few years. I've decided to try to make the leap from reading the stories to trying to write stories. At this point I have a lot to learn about navigating the site as a member and how to actually submit a story.

As for hobbies, I like to read, ride my bike, hiking, photography and hopefully soon, writing. I'm not currently in a relationship, though I do occasionally go on dates.

As far as what I hope to get from this forum is any advice at all concerning writing and posting on this site.
 
Just signed up earlier. 18/F/FL. I've visited here several times and figured I'd go ahead and sign up and see what kind of trouble I can get into.
 
I'm Larry. I'm 29, single, and work as a fire fighter in Illinois.

Mainly, I'm looking to meet and talk (steamy conversations and non-steamy) with some of the ladies. However, I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody here.
 
Do people read these or are they kind of lost in the ether? Hopefully the former. :)

I'm a 35 yr old female from the Midwest. Looking for...something. Not sure exactly what. I crave intelligent conversation and ample attention. So I guess that's my initial answer. Looking forward to being more involved in the forum!

I'd love to chat sometime if you're interested.
 
New guy on the block

Hello from South West Florida,
can someone help me I cant find were to add a photo to my Avatar

I am a over 50 year old guy that can still pass for being in my mid 30s and in good condition, my wife is 49 and still looks hot as hell to me she hasn't been able to loose the weight she put on from the birth of our children but with her massive breasts and full rounds its very easy to over look a few extra lbs.
 
Last edited:
Help

I've only just joined and need a little help.
I think I sent of my story on about the 20th Oct it's called "A weekend in the woods" it's now the 28th and still no sign of it. Can anyone help me.

Ladner15
 
I'm a 35 yr old female from the Midwest. Looking for...something. Not sure exactly what. I crave intelligent conversation and ample attention. So I guess that's my initial answer. Looking forward to being more involved in the forum!

Ditto that, except for the first bit :)
40 yr old male from the UK, tried to register recently and found out I was already a member!! Time to participate more then!
 
Exploratory surgery on my sex life!

Hi everyone!,

I've flirted with these boards in years past, but I find myself drawn here again. I'm 42, male, straight in terms of attraction but bicurious in the sense of having a thirst for the eroticism of the male orgasm (if that makes sense). Basically, I sometimes get off on getting dudes off. :D

Aside from that, I'm into what I'm calling Femdom lite, basically being controlled or commanded by a benevolent goddess type, and that's really what brings me here more than anything. To explore and enjoy this part of my fantasy life further.

Having said that, I'm very open minded and am especially attracted to bold, confident, intelligent women who love to laugh and are comfortable with who they are. Age, orientation, size are not as important to me as attitude and confidence. Though I am a sucker for pretty and or sultry eyes and smiles :)
 
HI Everyone.
I am very new to all this and I am finding it very interesting. I would like to get involved more and know more.

:)
 
Introduction

Told this is the right place for introductions. New to the forum, although have enjoyed erotica for quite some time. MWM, 50, hope to enjoy exploring fantasies in the relative safety of the internet. More in my profile info.

Enjoying reading your threads and hope to contribute when appropriate. Thanks!
 
Starting again

Hi,

Discovered this site a while ago but just now decided to register. I love reading and writing erotica and I used to write it for my wife all the time. She passed 4 years ago and I have been going through some crazy low times. It is time to start living again and reading erotica has been good therapy. Now to start writing again as well.

Live it like it was your LAST
 
Hello there!

I'm DJ, writer, teacher, friend. I'm new to this forum, though not to Literotica. I'm interested in making friends, talking about writing, about sex, about people, about love. I'm open to conversation if you are.
 
I've never thought about erotica as therapy, but it's certainly an interesting way to look at it. I wish you well! :)
 
Hey dawn --- welcome

Hi Dawn!

Welcome. We can talk by private message and others with you too, if you turn them on in your profile.

Would love to say hi sometime

Gabriel
 
So kinda new again shall we say?


Took a little break and back again who wants to chat
 
I'm DJ, writer, teacher, friend. I'm new to this forum, though not to Literotica. I'm interested in making friends, talking about writing, about sex, about people, about love. I'm open to conversation if you are.

Hey Dawn, welcome! It's fun in forums once you learn your way around. It's not very user friendly at all. Too, as just a hint but if you address someone's comment here, in the lower right-hand of their little thread you see icon that says "quote". Tap on that in order to address or respond to that person. Oh and make sure that your private messages are on if you want to talk in the scenes with someone. You do that over on the left column under options. I am very new to this too and it's hard to find my way around. The way I get to the options is to go above on the right side to "private messages" and then you'll see that left column.

it's really the blind leading the blind here.;) ha!
Have fun girl!!
 
Refresh my memory

I used to be a member several years back...and had to step away for awhile. I was Creek Princess....now I'm trying to remember how to do everything...lol How do I add my pic and such? Or do I have to post so many times to get that right? Help! :)
 
23 male, just started using this forum and trying to figure it out.

I love MILFs and Cougars.
 
Back
Top