Eating Your Own Cum

Eating Cum

I have enjoyed my wife and her partners cum after she was full of sperm our first time swaping she asked me to eat her creampie as she strateled my face . I was so hornie as a large wad of sperm her partner filled her with droped in my open mouth then I was sucking harder to get all of that sexy cream that I told her how good it tasted . After that first time she started sucking me off and then kissing me with her mouth full of hot cum and makeing me swallow my load and telling me next would be a hot dick she was fucking and I told her I would love to suck her lovers dick and swallow his load. That was so hot I shot my load before he ejackulated in my mouth.

Swallowing my spearm

My wife likes to fuck me with her double head dildo and then make me suck her lovers dick and swallow all of his first load so she can long dick him for a good long climax.

already ate one load when i got up and about to cum all over my pizza rolls to add some extra flavor MMMMMM

I've been stroking for a half hour and I've been licking pre-cum. I'm going to hold off as long as I can, but when I finally pop, I'll scoop as much as I can off my cock and belly and slowly swirl it in my mouth before I swallow it.

I have enjoyed my wife and her partners cum after she was full of sperm our first time swaping she asked me to eat her creampie as she strateled my face . I was so hornie as a large wad of sperm her partner filled her with droped in my open mouth then I was sucking harder to get all of that sexy cream that I told her how good it tasted . After that first time she started sucking me off and then kissing me with her mouth full of hot cum and makeing me swallow my load and telling me next would be a hot dick she was fucking and I told her I would love to suck her lovers dick and swallow his load. That was so hot I shot my load before he ejackulated in my mouth.

lucky guy.

Every once in awhile I get horny enough to eat it. Still can never say whether or not it was a good idea

Just back from my secret place at work. I haven't cum at all in several days. I was reading bi and creampie stories here while slowly stroking my hard cock on my lunch break. I so enjoyed the taste of my precum over and over. Then just as I was out of time I felt my cum boiling up the shaft as I got light headed. So tasty and by stopping just in time I am still walking around with a very hard cock and a delicious taste on my tounge. I so want more!

Pre cum tastes the best any way

Still not tried

Pre cum tastes the best any way

I could go all day licking up my precum. Like a lot of others though, once I release, the urge to eat my cum is gone. I have tried to lick it a couple of times just to try. It just seems like it is something that needs to be gotten used to like drinking scotch. Of course, if it tasted like whipped cream I don't think any of us would have a problem. :p

Easy way for me to taste my own cum was to Jake off on my pizza and eat it.damn,I do taste great like the women say I do:)

Did I forget to mention that I am one of only6% of men that can suck there own dicks.took me awhile to perfect it,but now I can.

Did I forget to mention that I am one of only6% of men that can suck there own dicks.took me awhile to perfect it,but now I can.

I have to ask? Where did you get the statistic of "6% of men that can suck their own dicks"? More rhetorically, how did they come up with that statistic?

I heard it some where at bookstore someplace.may be more or less but have not seen or heard to many that can do it.the first time I tried it about messed my back and neck up.:) a12 inch dick helps )

I'm sure if more of us were capable of such a thing (and I'm sure the majority of us have tried at some point in our lives), we wouldn't have the problem of catching the cum, then trying to get past the idea of lapping it up...

I've been stroking for a half hour and I've been licking pre-cum. I'm going to hold off as long as I can, but when I finally pop, I'll scoop as much as I can off my cock and belly and slowly swirl it in my mouth before I swallow it.

wat i plan to be doing... looking up those go to videos NOW. Anyone know of some good male/female cum swapping and creampie eating vids??

I'm definitely going to scoop up my cum after I shoot inside my panties tonight... lick it all up like a good sissy slut... can't wait!

Back