Transgender Inspiration

Had to post this ...
just crying :D

0a6e502bfd4f26c35076a91d7eefc7ee.jpg

China invented "hairy stockings" for women to prevent unwanted male attention.

lmao, well it would certainly put me off, but those with a hirsute fetish would be queueing up, I hate body hair on me let alone anyone else. :rose:

to me smooth is silky and sexy:kiss:

Hugs to all my transgender brothers and sisters!!!

Stay strong! I love you all!!!

Torn

^^^ See here - perfect example of the sex dilemma/dysphoria. It's a sweet little vid and the girl is just gorgeous and I know that sound in her voice because I've been there, kinda... but then I find it really upsetting because I look at my body and just want to cry.
So when is it ever fair? As if
*big sigh*
It's just a vid right?

ETA
Just found this which makes interesting reading ( and is nothing to do with the above but I didn't want to be the only person posting here :rolleyes: ). Research from 2011 shows that a maintenance gene is required throughout life to ensure a male does not revert to female.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-07-gene-required-male-sex-life.html

PENIS for Sale.
No reasonable offer refused... around $20,000.
Will throw in balls for free
Hardly used. Needs loving home

Seems like there's less and less reason to stick around Lit these days. There are seldom any other trans* and even the lesbians pay only fleeting visits. I think I'll take a leaf out of Stacey's, Paris' and Amy's book and just pop in now and again. A break won't be a bad idea
Laters x

Last edited:
^^^ See here - perfect example of the sex dilemma/dysphoria. It's a sweet little vid and the girl is just gorgeous and I know that sound in her voice because I've been there, kinda... but then I find it really upsetting because I look at my body and just want to cry.
So when is it ever fair? As if
*big sigh*
It's just a vid right?

ETA
Just found this which makes interesting reading ( and is nothing to do with the above but I didn't want to be the only person posting here :rolleyes: ). Research from 2011 shows that a maintenance gene is required throughout life to ensure a male does not revert to female.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-07-gene-required-male-sex-life.html

PENIS for Sale.
No reasonable offer refused... around $20,000.
Will throw in balls for free
Hardly used. Needs loving home

Seems like there's less and less reason to stick around Lit these days. There are seldom any other trans* and even the lesbians pay only fleeting visits. I think I'll take a leaf out of Stacey's, Paris' and Amy's book and just pop in now and again. A break won't be a bad idea
Laters x

Update: 7th August 2014. The date in my diary for SRS

Take care, sweetie. You know how much I love you!!! Stay strong and keep in touch.

:heart::heart::heart:

omg

tumblr_m5quaaZA7U1r5tjogo1_1280.jpg

She's beautiful.

:heart:

This is how sexy I wish i could be for someone special. This is how I feel. Inside. It's so difficult to be going through this. I have ups and downs and the worst of it is the rollercoaster ride. There are periods when I feel at peace with it, and like a house of cards, it comes crashing down. Then comes the feelings of shame, and disgust. Then I pick myself up and think "I love who I am", and start to feel confident again, but then completely crash when I see a couple in love, wondering if I'll ever have that.

This girl, though. She inspires me. Inspires me to think that I can have it all. I can be the sexy woman for that special someone. He'll love me for who I am. Completely. Regardless of whatever physical limitations or gender performances society tries to impart on us.

:heart:

oh god
i've never seen such pictures till now
if she is really tha transgender or any photo tricks are behind it .

but it is really hot and i cant deny it ; and i never evend dreamt abt transgender and happened to see it awkwardly now , but just stunned by this pic

oh god
i've never seen such pictures till now
if she is really tha transgender or any photo tricks are behind it .

but it is really hot and i cant deny it ; and i never evend dreamt abt transgender and happened to see it awkwardly now , but just stunned by this pic
There are two possible explanations for this picture; one, it's photoshop, someone took a picture of a hardon and stuck it on a picture of a naked woman. That would be my bet. That dick is subtly ridiculous.

Two, she's a man who has taken just enough estrogen to soften her features. The boobs are silicone implants. He earns his living fucking men who really desperately want to think that they are being fucked by a woman with a penis.

:rolleyes: men, how do they even work? :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with being feminine. But even among us lesbian being too feminine is not very well excepted. I've always been very happy being XX and I've expressed myself as high femme but lately I've been questioning my identity, not my gender, sometimes 'it' seemed to fit better than she.

After meeting a wonderful woman and her partner from Wisconsin, I've decided I'm who I should be, who I've always been and that is a woman who expresses herself as high femme.

My new friend has her own small website called the Functional Femme.

The problem with being 'too feminine' (especially as illustrated by that picture) is that she becomes too unfunctional.

"Dressing like a girl" very specifically means a delicate doll-like clothing that must be cossetted and protected by the people around. You can't actually hunt butterflies in high heels. If you can? You're an athlete with muscles up the whoah. .

We all have opinions but I know many butches who are overly concerned about their outward masculine expression, who spend hours trying to find the perfect butch attire, who spent hours more altering what they've purchased or they've spend five times more to buy butch wear made for women. You butches spend just as much time perfecting your look as we do ours, more so as we've had years head start.

If you butches are so not into 'too feminine' how come so many of you have someone like me holding on to your arm. Why do you buy us drinks, hold our chairs, open doors for us, take us to dinner and out for the evening? If we ask to pay or even ask to go dutch you're insulted.

I thank god I fell in love with a stud, I don't think I could put up with a butch who cared how another lesbian needed to express herself, for that matter how anyone needed to express themselves.

By the way I'm not a weak little girl, I can hold my own against anyone if I have to, even wearing heels.

We aren't stupid Stella we aren't going out in the wilds wearing heels, nor a skirt, nor a dress, although what I do wear fits and does look attractive.

Last edited:
Oh lord - this is a problem I have yet to face: can't I stay dressed as a student for ever? Take my AV: the lovely, amazing, sexy and talented KT Tunstall although she does this too Fancy frock but I had a struggle finding that one: she's more often chic butch because we all think she's a lesbian in denial.

I think when I start earning some money I'll have to buy for the girl and the tomboy and let my mood dictate. I'd always want friends like Stacy to be around though because I admire her feminine expression. Maybe if I felt more confident I'd actually wear more feminine outfits?

Take a breath, Dyslexica. Or, take a powder, but whatever you do, muzzle your unwarranted kneejerking. You've tried to put a whole lot of words into my mouth-- chew on them yourself.

Here we have a picture of a girl in a silk chiffon skirt, in the middle of an evergreen forest. I used to dress en femme as a model, and I know what happens to chiffon in rough terrain.:rolleyes:

Well it's lovely to see you both here but please wipe your feet at the door :rose:

mtf fucked up thinking confession

So I was at my class last night and a woman in front of me had broad shoulders and narrow hips. Ha! Cis-gendered woman with non-standard body shape: I like it. Then I was talking to a young guy today who was so cute - short, pretty face and I thought ‘Jeez - you’d make a perfect mtf, I wish I’d had your body to start with.’ Then the more I thought about it, I realised how fucked-up my thinking has become, that both those observations were totally selfish and irrelevant. Body shape doesn’t matter, it’s the person - I know that but I still found myself with those thoughts.

Anyway, it’s been another beautiful day and hopefully it’ll stay till the weekend. =)

So I was at my class last night and a woman in front of me had broad shoulders and narrow hips. Ha! Cis-gendered woman with non-standard body shape: I like it. Then I was talking to a young guy today who was so cute - short, pretty face and I thought ‘Jeez - you’d make a perfect mtf, I wish I’d had your body to start with.’ Then the more I thought about it, I realised how fucked-up my thinking has become, that both those observations were totally selfish and irrelevant. Body shape doesn’t matter, it’s the person - I know that but I still found myself with those thoughts.

Anyway, it’s been another beautiful day and hopefully it’ll stay till the weekend. =)

Lots of love to you, sis.

:rose:

I didn't really mean anything by posting that picture other than it would be nice to express our femininity without being "outed" or "ridiculed". Certainly, I think it's a bit unrealistic to prance around the forest in heels and a cute little sundress, but the message is the same. Transpeople should be free to express their masculinity/femininity as they choose. I shave my arms and legs, but I don't actually "present" as femme in public. At least not yet, but I want to so badly, and this photo was just an expression of the frustration I feel that I can't express my femininity the way I wish I could.

Sorry for being so drawn out and boring, but I love all of you, and I don't want to see us get angry over a silly disagreement.

*HUGS ALL AROUND*

Okay, so back to those who inspire us, be they male or female. Here's one I thought of today...

Dana-dana-scully-32260025-1024-768.jpg

Dr. Dana Scully from "The X-Files." Smart and sophisticated, and oh my god, she always had the most wonderful haircuts! :D

Seriously, she made being a scientist AND a woman very, very cool, and something that impressionable young women (like me), really gravitated towards.

tumblr_msa5ctMzHm1rx57qbo1_500.jpg

In the pool
tumblr_mrz0kk0lJj1scfjr5o1_500.jpg

In the frickin forest
tumblr_mo5v6vbR731s66rljo1_500.jpg

In the post-holocaust city
We will wear our floaty dresses with pride ;)
Not every girl wanted to be a princess, not every boy wanted to be superman and what we might admire on the page or even wear ourselves on the odd, mad occasion is just an expression of the child-like dream. If we lose the ability to express ourselves through play, as we did as children, then we lose the best part of ourselves.

My Mum is Gillian Anderson ( or at least looks like her ) and her character in X-files is pretty much my role model: smart and sexy ... not sure about the alien abductions though.
One Day Stacy, one day, I hope you can let the girl out of that prison and let her breathe fresh air. I'll send you some lip-gloss and knickers for Xmas :heart:

Last edited:
No funny side

Just read a mtf confession on my Tumblr about a mtf being joshed about still having penis. You know, if I had a bad appendix or a broken leg, would you joke about that as well? I know folks will always giggle about sex - it’s in our nature, but my penis isn’t about sex - it’s about my body being wrong. I’m sorry it’s wrong, really, but it’s a source of acute embarrassment to me. What if you were a woman with only one breast or a man with no penis? Would that be worth a joke too? Same thing.

"Ah - so what about sex then? Y'all use your dick for that" Do we have a choice pre-op? We're ruled by nature and lust is not something easily ignored. Though I've made love to a man and been more than happy (ecstatic actually) to share his orgasm vicariously, there are times when ya just 'need to come'. It's humiliating, it often leads to tears, but who said anything about Life being fair?

Now pass me that fucking diaphanous floating dress and point me to the forest ;)

Last edited:
Just read a mtf confession on my Tumblr about a mtf being joshed about still having penis. You know, if I had a bad appendix or a broken leg, would you joke about that as well? I know folks will always giggle about sex - it’s in our nature, but my penis isn’t about sex - it’s about my body being wrong. I’m sorry it’s wrong, really, but it’s a source of acute embarrassment to me. What if you were a woman with only one breast or a man with no penis? Would that be worth a joke too? Same thing.

"Ah - so what about sex then? Y'all use your dick for that" Do we have a choice pre-op? We're ruled by nature and lust is not something easily ignored. Though I've made love to a man and been more than happy (ecstatic actually) to share his orgasm vicariously, there are times when ya just 'need to come'. It's humiliating, it often leads to tears, but who said anything about Life being fair?

Now pass me that fucking diaphanous floating dress and point me to the forest ;)

Exactly. Just because I do have a beautiful dick doesn't mean I'm in the right body. I really really wish I had a slit instead and could nurture a child.

One Day Stacy, one day, I hope you can let the girl out of that prison and let her breathe fresh air. I'll send you some lip-gloss and knickers for Xmas :heart:

I hope soon, too, dear, because I seriously feel like she's suffocating.

:(

Still love your A/V Stacy but hey -
Just fell in love - a few minutes ago. She was taller than me and in leathers so I’d have to get used to riding pillion. Couldn’t speak - so I went red instead (my secret tactic) but I’m safe in the knowledge I will most likely never see her again.
First time I've had that feeling in a long while :( sigh

Back