Creampies

Your First Creampie?

Hey everyone, how did you eat your first creampie?

Share your stories so us newbies can get advice for how to do it for the first time.

Many thanks!

Hey everyone, how did you eat your first creampie?

Share your stories so us newbies can get advice for how to do it for the first time.

Many thanks!
Losing the urge is a problem for many, me included. When I can control it , I can get to a point where I'm ready to shoot and I stop moving and the cum flows out w/o ejaculation then pull out and lick. This keeps me from losing the urge and Can go again.

Losing the urge is a problem for many, me included. When I can control it , I can get to a point where I'm ready to shoot and I stop moving and the cum flows out w/o ejaculation then pull out and lick. This keeps me from losing the urge and Can go again.
I can't speak to my first time eating a creampie but the first time my subbie hubby ate his own cum from my pussy I made the decision for him. For weeks he had talked about it but after he came he would lose interest. So finally I just pushed him onto his back and sat on his face.

I can't speak to my first time eating a creampie but the first time my subbie hubby ate his own cum from my pussy I made the decision for him. For weeks he had talked about it but after he came he would lose interest. So finally I just pushed him onto his back and sat on his face.
Wonderful, he should have thanked you, I would have.

Actually, as I recall, that was pretty much how I got my 1st one (many, many, years ago!)... we were both just young, hot and horny... we'd been fucking, I'd cum in her, and we started playing around for round two.

She sat on my face, I started eating her... and realized I was sucking down my own juices... decided I didn't care, and the rest is history. Later she told me that she was so turned on when she realize I was eating my own cum she would have done anything I asked...

Later, I took her up on that offer :)

first time . . . tricked

My girlfriend at the time years ago would have these times when she had to go out, always an emergency, and no time to explain, just rush rush rush. Sometimes I was home when she got back home and she resistd a little when I wanted to get in bed but she would finally go along not wanting to make a big issue of it. But she tasted different. And she was very slippery. But I was so horney I just licked away and did not think about it.
But almost a year later she was remorseful one night and just had to tell me what she had been doing and that is when I found out that I had been eating creampies all that time. But instead of being mad it turned me on. Wierd huh. I did not understand but wanted more. But she was done with that fling and that was the end of that taste and feel until one Sunday morning about 8 months later I sent her to a friends house where he and his wife seduced her as they and I had secretly planned. When she came home she was headed to the bathroom but I stoppped her and sat her on the couch where I proceeded to pull her bikinis off and licked and sucked her cum filed pussy. The guys wife told me later she was plenty pissed at her husband because she wanted him to just fuck her a little and then cum in her. She was also mad at him because he had shot a huge load in her. She said she did not remember him squirting that many times as it seemed he did. Those were great times years ago.

To know that a guy is willing to eat his cum or especially another guys cum just to please me is a big turn-on for me.

To know that a guy is willing to eat his cum or especially another guys cum just to please me is a big turn-on for me.

You sound like mmy g/f. I don't think I have been able to cum anywhere in the last 5 years or more that she hasn't gotten me to lick it up...and I know that when our friend is over, she expects me to swallow his load everytime. I have licked my own and his off of her tits, her ass and her feet. I have eaten it out of her and she has fed it to me too. She once had me cum into a glass so she could watch me drink it. And speaking of swallowing his cum, we are getting together ion Monday. She has already told me that I will be getting straight from him while she watches....thats my girl :)

That it turns on my partner, is what makes it so arousing to me.... I have no desire to eat my own cum when I masturbate... only when it's having that wonderful effect on her!

i know it sure turns my WIFE on when i lick HER lovers cum from HER sweet wet and well fucked pussy..
She starts cumming almost as soon as i start licking and sucking HIS cum from HER pussy..

i jsut wish SHE would allow me to be there when HE fucks HER so i can clean HER up right away while HE watches.. maybe then SHE would allow me to clean HIM up also and get HIM hard so HE can fuck HER pussy again...

creampies

I told my girlfriend I want to cum in her pussy, then have her push my head down, and tell me to lick her. She said she would do that. She thinks it's hot, and nobody ever did that to her. I hope it turns her on as much as it turns me on. I cant wait.

im 25f and if a guy wont lick the plate clean after bare sex and he cumms in me thats the end.
There is noting sexier or more erotic than a guy eating his cumm out of my pussy and kissing me with it ..... licking it all over each others mouth and tasting it.
The next best is snowball with guy after bj and have him lick his cumm all over my clitt and ill cumm non stop heehee
If your not eating cumm your not enjoying the best sex ever....... go for it !!!!!!!
kk

Sweet Kandy Kane, I love to lick my a woman after I have come in her sweet pussy or on her body. I have never had a problem with my wife (Lady Claire) but I have met a few women who are turned off by the idea of a man licking is cum from their bodies.

Bill

im 25f and if a guy wont lick the plate clean after bare sex and he cumms in me thats the end.
There is noting sexier or more erotic than a guy eating his cumm out of my pussy and kissing me with it ..... licking it all over each others mouth and tasting it.
The next best is snowball with guy after bj and have him lick his cumm all over my clitt and ill cumm non stop heehee
If your not eating cumm your not enjoying the best sex ever....... go for it !!!!!!!
kk

holy hell that's hot.. wish there were more women like yourself. ;)

I was just chatting with a lady from the personals, she told me how she loves to be eaten and I told her how much I love eating a pussy full of cum. She went offline after that. :( Guess she doesn't like it.

kk

Great point. How can a guy want a woman to swallow if he's not willing to kiss her afterwards.

We do it quite often. I love sucking him and then kissing him. And sometimes after we both cum he will have a creampie, then kiss me. The taste of both of us is just so niiice.

This is the trick, I have found, for the lose interest after cumming problem.
Her pleasure is my biggest turn on. That said, I have cum all over my wife's pussy , then licked it up, I was rock hard afterwards. At my age ( 40) thats quite rare for me to be up and at em again so fast. Her moans and the moment did it.

It used not be like that. I had that fantasy of eating my own cum (being made to) for a long time but had the problem of being disinterested after actually cumming.
The fact she gets so much excitement out of it was the biggest thing. I live to please my goddess :heart:

Also I have found control helps. I have learned to "spill" without coming to orgasm, which she loves and allows me to do from time to time for release. I will spill on her toes, breasts, pussy and clean it up hungrily because of the fact I havent fully come to orgasm.

Another man's cum from her? I think that would be easy and because my wife desires this so much (in fantasy, for now) I certainly would love to clean her up after somebody had her.

Came close: quick story: wife went away for 2 weeks on an exotic vacation and the guide took a liking towards her. She ended up fucking him all night one of the nights. She put her panties on afterwards to catch all the remains. When she got home she reluctantly told me and I almost fainted. the mix of pain/jealousy/excitement and the thought of her having passionate sex was such a thrill. She saved the panties for me and stuffed them in my mouth when she got on top and rode me. I lasted all of two minutes, it was the most mind blowing sex......... all that led up to it, the taste, the thoughts........ myohmy.

This is the trick, I have found, for the lose interest after cumming problem.
Her pleasure is my biggest turn on. That said, I have cum all over my wife's pussy , then licked it up, I was rock hard afterwards. At my age ( 40) thats quite rare for me to be up and at em again so fast. Her moans and the moment did it.

It used not be like that. I had that fantasy of eating my own cum (being made to) for a long time but had the problem of being disinterested after actually cumming.
The fact she gets so much excitement out of it was the biggest thing. I live to please my goddess :heart:

Also I have found control helps. I have learned to "spill" without coming to orgasm, which she loves and allows me to do from time to time for release. I will spill on her toes, breasts, pussy and clean it up hungrily because of the fact I havent fully come to orgasm.

Another man's cum from her? I think that would be easy and because my wife desires this so much (in fantasy, for now) I certainly would love to clean her up after somebody had her.

Came close: quick story: wife went away for 2 weeks on an exotic vacation and the guide took a liking towards her. She ended up fucking him all night one of the nights. She put her panties on afterwards to catch all the remains. When she got home she reluctantly told me and I almost fainted. the mix of pain/jealousy/excitement and the thought of her having passionate sex was such a thrill. She saved the panties for me and stuffed them in my mouth when she got on top and rode me. I lasted all of two minutes, it was the most mind blowing sex......... all that led up to it, the taste, the thoughts........ myohmy.

let me tell you... there is NOTHING like hearing your WIFE moan and scream out HER orgasam as you are licking and sucking HER lovers cum from HER freshly fucked pussy.
and the knowing that just a while ago, his COCK was buried DEEP inside your WIFE, and that SHE was cumming even harder with his COCK stretching HER pussy, then SHE is as you lick and suck his cum from HER... mind blowing to say the least.....

Back