Men, do you want to see your wife with another WOMAN?

I too have a friend who saw the flip side of this. I'd let her enjoy herself because a vagina is not competitive to a cock. Its allowing another guy in that could cause a disturbance. A chance im willing to take actually :)
would love to see my girl with another woman
 
Absolutely without a doubt would love to see this happen. She knows it too and has admitted to being curious about it.
 
It happened with my wife. Her and a friend. It started with them flashing us during football games. After about a month or so her friend leaned over and just sucked on a nipple. They never quite went all the way but close. Best was when my wife was riding me and her friend was sucking her tit while I sucked hers.
 
Last month I had 2 different threesomes with married couples.

I had a lot of fun, but there were also some things I didn't like. Directing the action, and talking about me as if I wasn't there (really annoying even if it's complimentary) and the guy not wanting to be left out.

I don't know if I'd go for a married couple again for that reason.
Respecting the unicorn is paramount. I met a divorced woman who was curious about being with a woman, but had never had the opportunity. I met her several times, and we talked about her fantasies and expectations, well before I invited her to my home. That first time, only she and I played, and my husband watched (per her request). The next time, my husband was invited to join in touching and orally pleasing her, but no penetration. By the next time, he penetrated her. And then we enjoyed full threesomes with everyone pleasing each other.

At each stage, I ensured the attention was on her, and her expectations and desires were being met. 'Twas a fun friendship, until she moved to another state.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2666.jpg
    IMG_2666.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top