Fantasy that turned out better in Real Life

MilkFountain

Literotica Guru
The first time I realized my fantasy, it turned out better than I had thought it would, but not for the reason I might have guessed . . . For two years I'd wanted to share my beautiful wife, and talked about it with her, but to no avail. It did happen, and with a guy who was a friend since grade school and before my wife and I got together, had become a good friend of hers too. We'd had separate histories with him, but he'd never been her lover, although it was plain after we got married that he felt more than friendship with her, and she enjoyed his attention, evening kidding me about it.

What was neat, was that when we finally did have a night that included all three of us, at one moment or another one of us supported the other when he felt unsure, or both the others when two of us felt insecure. And there were plenty of moments like that. . . .

Glad it worked out for you. Maybe it will lead to other glorious experiences. I have had some encounters that were better than others. Some just flat didn't work out for one reason or another.

One particular fantasy that I had that was better in person was a mff threesome. And one that stands out as a complete failure, was my first mfm threesome. My cock touched the other guys, and he completely freaked out, his wife was funny, as he was freaking out she looked at him and said, I guess this means you aren't going to suck him off!

I think most guys at one time or another entertain the fantasy of being the centerpiece of a threesome. I can honestly say that when it happened, it was better than the fantasy. After all, what better way for a night of sex to start than to hear your lover offer your cock to a friend with the words, "Isn't he beautiful?"

I think most guys at one time or another entertain the fantasy of being the centerpiece of a threesome. I can honestly say that when it happened, it was better than the fantasy. After all, what better way for a night of sex to start than to hear your lover offer your cock to a friend with the words, "Isn't he beautiful?"

I've said, "Isn't she beautiful" to another man . . . I'm not clear whether you're a man or a woman??? If a man, then do you mean you're the "centerpiece of a threesome" with two women? My fantasies and adventures involve only my wife and another man.

I have had a great experience with another couple where the girls wanted to see us suck and wank each other off, and to hear them gasping with pleasure and watch them wide eyed with lust was incredible. Very sexy...

I've said, "Isn't she beautiful" to another man . . . I'm not clear whether you're a man or a woman??? If a man, then do you mean you're the "centerpiece of a threesome" with two women? My fantasies and adventures involve only my wife and another man.

To clarify, yes, I'm a man and I was the centerpiece at least for part of the time, after the two of them enjoyed themselves together while I watched.

Back