Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I posted on his thread already...does that count for anything???


and i never know what to say in pms..i come off sounding like a dweeb

Yes it counts, and I hear ya, I feel like I come off sounding stupid. but ya never know, he might like a little detail! :)
 
haha I posted on his thread already...does that count for anything???


and i never know what to say in pms..i come off sounding like a dweeb

That's one of the reasons I don't send a whole lot of PMs to ladies on Lit I don't know.

ICT this will sound weird, but I don't want to come off like some kind of degenerate sex fiend.
 
haha I posted on his thread already...does that count for anything???


and i never know what to say in pms..i come off sounding like a dweeb

Bah! I seriously doubt that, Shy! Just to be sure, you can send me one...for practice of course!:devil:
 
I'm bisexual, and currently having a sexual relationship with an older married woman (with her husband's knowledge and approval).
 
I would definitely fuck a particular UK lit buddy of mine, if ever presented the opportunity.....even though he is married, and probably doesn't take me seriously.
 
ICT I had too much to drink last night.
IACT it was a great excuse to stay in bed all day making love with my hubby.
IFCT maybe I will do it again tonight so that we can play all day tomorrow too!
 
are you also married? does he join in with the 2 of you?

No, I'm not married. No he does not join in. She hasn't suggested he watch or join. i'm not sure what my response would be if she did. I'd probably consider letting him watch. I'm not sure I want him to join in.
 
ICT I'm getting awfully fucking tired of being treated like a pariah.
I have a high sex drive. I have a friend with a high sex drive and we talk about it. Each of us has had many occasions where people dismiss our urges as if they're somehting we can control.
Sure we can moderate and mitigate. But we need sex, and we need to masturbate. We don't act condescending towards people with low sex drives. FFS, they even act superior, as if they are better people.
 
Ict

...Craving some nsa group sex fun. Anything with more than two people. Guys, girls...I just really wish I could find some fun people in my area:(
 
ICT I value so much about women, more their company than simply their sex.
 
ICT when a lady takes hold of my mind, my body quickly follows. The thrill of the Chase never ends for me.
 
Shaken

I confess that my inferiority complex has taken over my life. Being a faceless name online is too easy and I'm too scared to do anything about it.
 
ICT I really have had the urge to try both a MFF or MFM threesome lately. Either one sounds like a lot of fun.
 
ICT the more I learn about who he is the more I'm amazed

IFCT I find it sad that he's willing to allow a relationship where at best he gives up SO MUCH of who he is/what he's about for the sake of peace w/ her

IACT I enjoy being his friend and getting to know him :)
 
ICT every day when we're together, she continues to show me why she's one of the best things to ever happen to me
 
ICT cancelled plans I was really looking forward to today has left me rather disappointed and down. Especially with no real chance to reschedule anytime soon.

IACT I think I'm going to need a drink later.

IFCT I'm afraid it's going to be a loooooooong summer.
 
ICT a night of pjs, hand holding, Colbert Report, and nothing else was kind of perfect. Though I wasn't convinced at first...
 
Never underestimate the power of Stephen Colbert!!!

ICT.......since I rediscovered Lit a few days I cant get anything done around here.......
 
ICT cancelled plans I was really looking forward to today has left me rather disappointed and down. Especially with no real chance to reschedule anytime soon.

IACT I think I'm going to need a drink later.

IFCT I'm afraid it's going to be a loooooooong summer.



:kiss: ICT summer coming to Wisco means festivals and scantily clad women! THERE that should brighten your mood cutie.
 
ICT I really hate my job right now, which sucks because I like everyone I work with and the environment, but keep getting shafted hours from the higher ups.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top