Naughty Scavenger Hunt

"Funny you should mention that Sis....Woke up around 4AM - couldn't go back to sleep was feeling sort of...... Well, started thinking about you and Daddy M and pretty soon had a fresh soggy pair of undies....."

(Giggling and blushing as I hand over the small ziplock baggy with the pink silk panties in it.) "I put them in the baggy so they would stay.....ummmm.......fresh." :eek::kiss:

Okay, I'm pretty sure I called off this hunt a while ago, but here it is anyway...The item that started it all...Mihunt, your panties, Sir...enjoy...:kiss:

"...........Don't know if I'm happy or sad about that all things considered........":D:D:D:D

See we covered this already...Or don't you remember?...But feel free to drop your panties off anytime the mood hits ya...I'm sure Daddy M still wants them...

See we covered this already...Or don't you remember?...But feel free to drop your panties off anytime the mood hits ya...I'm sure Daddy M still wants them...

(Giggles) "They say memory is the first thing to go....... At least NOW I know what happened to the pink pair - I thought the Washing Machine Demon ate them!":D

Data pa k wasn't working on my phone, and the daughter put a magnet on the laptop ... joy.

Hmmmmmm a cleaning break?? Let's see Beautiful Bella what do I want brought to me?? Hmmmmmmm....thinking.....thinking......
I know....Can you please get from cactusjack the following:
1. His favorite lube
2. His favorite toy(s)
Good luck dear :kiss:

Hissub1111 ...here you go, from his.thread!

Last edited:
Data pa k wasn't working on my phone, and the daughter put a magnet on the laptop ... joy.

Hissub1111 ...here you go, from his.thread!

Congrats on finishing your latest hunt Bella...

new scores...

Scores:​
SimoneLisbon: 15,500 points
Hissub1111: 13,000 points
Hubs_in_hose: 4,000 points
Scentofawoman: 2,004 points
raiguy: 2,000 points
PlayfulLittle1: 2,000 points
SwitchMami: 2,000 points
c4tchme: 1 point

new scores...

I need a hunt!

new scores...

Thankfully, I had a minute and decided to check in. Apparently, Hissub and I shared a telepathic moment!

And Simone could you PM me your email so I could send that file? I did use the arrows rather than brackets, too.

Darlin Libson you do have such a naughty mind thinking of all of those wonderful things to gather ;)

Hmmmm...I think I need one too, or else I'll have to change my title...

Hissub1111: 14,000 points

Hmmmm...I think I need one too, or else I'll have to change my title...

Hissub1111: 14,000 points

Hmmmmm when I come up with something I'll give it to you. :)

All current hunts are closed...

Is there any interest in another massive hunt? Sign up today and I'll set it tomorrow if I get 3 or more players...

Well, since ain't no one hunting, I'm thinking of setting up my own hunt for myself...

I'm looking for the perfect cock...It should be long and thick and go all night...wonder if it exists? Hmmmm...I wonder, I wonder...

Well, since ain't no one hunting, I'm thinking of setting up my own hunt for myself...

I'm looking for the perfect cock...It should be long and thick and go all night...wonder if it exists? Hmmmm...I wonder, I wonder...

I'm sure there must be one or two out there..... I might have to go see if I can find one for you ;)

Back