guys...has a girl ever dressed you in lingerie and fucked you with a strapon?

I've done it with a couple of guys; I'm not hugely into them dressing up, but it makes it more enjoyable for them, so who am I to begrudge them that? ;)

Yes, I have..

I was dressed in my white panties and matching camisole , while my wife used a small strapon on me....And yes, we both enjoyed it....

This is so my fantasy and ultimate turn on! Ever since a nurse penetrated me with her finger years ago when I was a student, I have ached to be fucked up the ass. And crossdressing for it is just a dream come true.

What a thought

to get a sissy hard, and tell her no cock unless she fucks you....

I prefer to dress myself:) no need to be forced to feminize myself. That part is willingly done. Have I been fucked by a strap on ? Why, yes, I have several times, too many to count by both my ex wives. I've even been fucked by guys with a penis extension :) Sorry, I'm just a slut at heart, no convictions.

Den

Dressed in a short skirt and blouse with balloon boobies only once for a Halloween Party. It was fun but never again!:eek:
Never anything up my ass. It's only for sitting on and pooping.

Since about March I have regularly feminized my husband and fucked him with increasingly more challenging strapons. Usually Friday nights are 'sissy night' although he wears panties 24/7 now and a majority of our sex play has become sissy play.

Id love to be taken by a strapon, and have a woman make me her little bitch

Since about March I have regularly feminized my husband and fucked him with increasingly more challenging strapons. Usually Friday nights are 'sissy night' although he wears panties 24/7 now and a majority of our sex play has become sissy play.

Best wife ever?

I'd love to hear more about that!

You should even check out my latest story series titled
'Jenny' & 'Mike': Date Night
https://www.literotica.com/s/jenny-and-mike-date-night

'Jenny' & 'Mike': A Day Out
https://www.literotica.com/s/jenny-and-mike-a-day-out

and there's more to come... if anyone has ideas for future chapters...i'm all ears! ;)

:)

Last edited:
Hot Thread!

I have to agree with Curious Brian, Dreamgirl's husband is now my spirit animal!

He is very lucky to have you for a wife. He should do his best to keep you happy. I know I try with my wife.

Back